WW front bumper & side skirts, BC2 rear bumper?

jersey_emt

:
04 MSM #1089
As some of you know, I need new side skirts, as my passenger side one is all scratched up due to a MSP vs. Rock incident in which Rock won.

So what the hell, I figure get an entire kit, as it doesn't cost much more to paint an entire kit compared to 2 side skirts.

I like the Wings West front bumper and side skirts, but hate the rear bumper lip.

I like the Buddy Club 2 rear bumper, but hate the front bumper and side skirts.

So why not combine the Wings West front bumper and side skirts with the Buddy Club 2 rear bumper?

Anybody do this and have pics? Any opinions on this choice?

How about just the WW side skirts with the 2003.5 MSP front bumper & lip and rear bumper? Just pricing out all my options.

I got my side skirt painted and the paint dripped a little near the bottom, I was thinking of doing the same thing! Lol...

FYI, every WW bumper ive seen on a protege has had gaps under the headlights and didnt fit right at all.

Get a CF splitter, CF sides and do some kinda CF in the back and ur set

Pe@ce

Protege5Gurly said:
FYI, every WW bumper ive seen on a protege has had gaps under the headlights and didnt fit right at all.

Get a CF splitter, CF sides and do some kinda CF in the back and ur set

Pe@ce

Yeah that's another option I was considering. CF looks dead sexy on Titanium

i agree that the mintblue front doesn't look to hot but i am in a similiar situation in where i was rear ended and want to get the buddy club 2 rear and sides and just the dg front lip. I found that it is cheaper to just get the full mintblue kit plus rear wing $1400 shipped than to pay for shipping for the front lip seperatley from the rest of the kit. Protege5gurly could you send me some more pitchure's of your front bumper and sides up close please other than what i see on your profile. I am going to be getting the mb kit in the next couple of days and want some up close pic's to show the body shop when they go to put them on.

Thanks

Um, noone mentioned the MB kit for his car :)

zoomer, when you go to the body shop make sure they realize that they will have to build up the inner edges of the kit and rivet and mold them to the car -- look at $2000+ for install/paint

Pe@ce

I say do it like you planned WW front and sides and a BC2 rear. I am gonna do the BC2 sides and rear with the AE lip up front and I hope it flows well....maybe switch to MB sides if I can find em.

Back