mazda2

I don't see why they don't bring them over here. I see the new toyota echo hatchbacks all over the place here. Their selling like crazy even though they are somewhat pricey for what they are. I think the Mazda 2 would do well over here. I'd love to have one for the woman.

Thats based off the new Ford Fiesta sold in the UK. I'd like to get my hands on the Fiesta RS concept if it becomes production and crosses the ocean.... That would be a fun car to drive... link

img40449ba2e57f4.jpg

That makes sense, since the next Focus and little Volvo 30 will be based on the Mazda3. I'd get one. My wife works only three miles from home and it'd be perfect.

p5sundevil said:
came across this in my endless wheel search, kinda cool lookin if your into that super compact style that europe and japan are famous for....

mazda-2.jpg
Anybody know what kinda wheels these are?

i think those cars a pretty bad ass for a mini-car (k-car they call that type of car style in japan). that's the mazda demio in japan.

damn, thats a cool little car...Scion xA competition maybe? except a whole Helluva lot better looking :D

Mazda demio, i have it in GTA2, i hate the sound the engine makes but its a cool little car, i would rather have it than an echo i guess, i hate echo's

it's a wikkid little car..

take pics of your engine bay....... if they ever release those in Canada, i would be ALL over one for the woman (she thinks the Pro is too big?!)

Back