Why so Quiet? (Suggestions)

:
Blue, 01, MP3. -> Yellow, 03.5, MSP
How come it is getting so quiet in here? Where is everybody? I still havn't see the merge of both MP3 site take place, except only the name of this forum changed. Anyone would kindly to keep me updated?

By the way, since we even have a RSX section on this forum, why couldn't we open another section for the Protege(any model) or a General Mazda section. That way you could attract more visitor...

------------------
Stock MP3, 01
Toronto

Hi Ocean.

Well we are working on a layout for the combined site. We want a layout that will be elegant (http://www.vwvortex.com/). Don't be surprised if it looks alot like that hint hint. If anyone here has some HTML SKILLZ, please let me know. I would give you a big hug and maybe even a cookie. and milk. seriously, I'm not the graphics dude. Some of you may have noticed the splash screen for the domain. That's as far as my skillz go. I want to have a site up soon that will comprise of the following sections
- photo gallery (database driven?)
- stats (as more of you crazy guys soup up your cars we'll put stats for each version)
- this forum duh
- FAQs (database driven?)
- upgrades (database driven?)
- member pages

Karl will work on the new forums today or tomorrow.

ps-sorry for the downtime today guys, my network provider has its head up its ass so deep I think it's breathing out of its armpit.

------------------
enry, protegemp3.com webmaster

Sounds Cool.

By the way, I am willing to help you guys out. I have experience with HTML, ASP, SQL and Javascript Scripting. I also familiar with Adobe Photoshop and a little of Flash animation. =)

------------------
Stock MP3, 01
Toronto

[This message has been edited by OceanPark (edited 09-10-2001).]

Hey guys its moi Webmaster of MazdaMP3.com...enry...lol great choice of words...lol...stay tuned guys...spread the word...Mazdamp3.com and Protegemp3.com are going to take over the internet!

Hey how about a protege5 section in the forum...hope not to many honda guys come over here...lol jk

Take it easy guys....

Hey, I was a switched from Honda to Mazda =)

------------------
Stock MP3, 01
Toronto

Back