WRX Turn Signals

TJM

:
2000 Mazda Protege LX
Dunno if ne1 no's what i'm talkin bout but i've seen a few WRX's round here with the White rear turn signals I think they look HAWT and was wondering if ne1 makes them or neway of gettnig them on a 4dr protege?

I'm really sorry to tell you this, but
speak-suck.jpg

Seroiusly, post in English and you'll get a better response.

The WRX guys probably have very bright white bulbs, or they swapped the stock tails for something with a clear lens. It's probably illegal.

Last edited:
WRX turn signals ARE clear lenses, but they have amber bulbs. The only thing I can guess is that you mean clear bulbs in the clear lenses. I personally think it looks awful to see the nice clear lens & then have it ruined by that little amber bulb in the middle. Anyway, mine are clear.

UberCaff said:
You dont deserve any piece of a WRX.
I'll take that piece that hangs below your bumper. That's all I see in my rearview as I pass you in the first turn.

are you trying to say that their turn signals light up white when they indicate?

you can buy those bulbs from any auto shop, just match the ones to the same bulb number as your indicator bulbs... if you want the white look get the bulb with a slight blue coating and when it lights up it should light up white. it'll say on the package.

personally i like the amber bulbs more....

yes.. the 2004-2005 have the clear lense. The 02-03 have somewhat of a clear/white lense. They both use amber bulbs.

Pretzellogic said:
I'm really sorry to tell you this, but
speak-suck.jpg

Seroiusly, post in English and you'll get a better response.

The WRX guys probably have very bright white bulbs, or they swapped the stock tails for something with a clear lens. It's probably illegal.

(lol2)

(greenpro) (butt) (butt) (band2)

it was late i was tired and lazy...................Thanks for serious replies though as for ^^^^^ i just wanted to spam smileys (lol)

Back