Production numbers

freekwonder

Contributor
:
Datsun 510/Nissan Frontier
Mazda called me today, they have the production numbers in my car is number 736 (i feel so special)

------------------
"They say I'm crazy but I'm just having fun"
View

More pics at http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1408731

what does 736 mean exactly? your mp3 was mp3 number 736?

------------------
enry, protegemp3.com webmaster

You just called mazda and told them your serial # and they gave you the production number?

I wonder whats mine!

I had asked the lady on MazdaCanada too(before I got my car), but she said they wouldn't able to find that out.

------------------
Stock MP3, 01
Toronto

well i called mazda a few times and they didnt have them. they just called me back and left a message and said based on my VIN# that thats my production number.. call 1-800-222-5500 and then hit 4. tell them you have a MP3 and want to know your production number.

------------------
"They say I'm crazy but I'm just having fun"
#736 of 1500
View

More pics at http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1408731

Just got my message from Mazda North anerican Ops Customer Support. My Production # is 141/1500. I know its not the lowest but I do like oatmeal rasin, hehehe

Got a hold of Mazda on the Phone today... Number 140 of 1500. It feels good to be in the top 10% of the MP3 class of 2001.

Hi,

mine is #748 ...
after holding about 20 minutes, they gave
it to me right away *lol*

It needs one of these stickers on the side,
like those limited edition Porsches ...!

Well.............. #520 here........ right in the thick of things.!!!!!!!!!

Took me around 6 phone calls and like 45 minutes of a wait.......but they finally told me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

i wonder what Mazda thinks about
those crazy dudes calling up
and asking for the production number of
their cars... :D

Called Mazda today to find out my pro #. Got right through gave her my vin and she gave me my pro # in about 10 seconds. Very fast service. Production Number 239 :eek:
The excitement never ends :D

I called today, got right through and in two minutes flat I got my number.

#540 of 1500...

I love this game!! :cool:

I have yet to call, but can anyone confirm that the blues were produced before yellows? That would mean first yellow made would be 1001, no? :cool:

Back