Brake info for everybody!

Speedplease

:
2003 Black GT Mustang
I just changed my rotors and pads tonight! I bought the rotors for a whopping $73 for the pair shipped to my door overnight! And I bought the carbotech bobcat pads! These pads are the s*** they have excellent bite and the sales people there are really nice! All in all the change was really easy and worth the 170 bucks.

Ok the rotors I bought were just oem rotors for a 99 and up 626 v6. I bought them from vachonmotors.com I didnt overnight them they just arrived the next day. Shipping was only 5.50 really cheap i think for 40lbs of shipping weight. The rotors are a perfect fit and actually look like better quailty than the rotors that are on our car. I dont drive hard or auto-x so i didnt need any type of crazy rotors. The dealership wanted like $80 a rotor for a msp rotor and i got the 626 rotor for $33 a peice. pretty good deal if you ask me! Plus the bobcat pads are just plain awesome!

Do I just call them up to order them? They are in mass too that's great should get them soon. Bobcat's are going on too.

Chris

ok all I know is that the 99+ 626 v6 FRONT rotors fit our car perfectly! The rears I am not sure about. I would have to do some research.

Back