Poll: What Color of Works Should I Get?

What Color of Works Will Look Best With Spicy Orange?

• Black

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Gunmetal

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

vodapas77

:
Nada Mazda :( 2001 Chevy Silverado
Ok folks,

Help me out here. It has taken me forever just to decide on which type of wheels I will be replacing my Konigs with. I've finally decided on the two-piece Work Meister S1. Now the problem is I can't decide which color will work best with the Spicy Orange. But, at least I've narrowed it down to two.

Originally I just assumed I would go with Gunmetal because of how well it worked on the Konigs. But, everytime I look at the glossy black ones in Rishie's pics I have second thoughts.

So, now I pose the question to you. Which color do you think would work better with my Speed's Orange paint. (Keep in mind I will probably soon be adding a CF hood and possibly CF grill. That might make a little difference too.)

Black:

black.jpg

or Gunmetal:

gunmetal.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't find any pics of these wheels mounted on a car. Rishies pics from his last shipment were definitely the best quality ones out there.

Thanks for your help,

Lang

i say go with gunmetal because if you go with straight black it will standout too much imo from the cf hood/grill. just my $.02.

MSPRCRX44 said:
i say go with gunmetal because if you go with straight black it will standout too much imo from the cf hood/grill. just my $.02.
Yeah, that's exactly made me lean towards the gunmetal to begin with. But, the one thing I'll say for the black is how glossy they look. Ugh, decisions. :D

yeah, but just go with whatever you like better becuase you have to spend the money and drive it. so you want to be happy with what you got. you cant go wrong.

Black!!!

actually, buy both, if u dont like one, give them to me (2thumbs) (2thumbs)

definitely the gunmetal.

i gotta ask though...whats the cost, before tires, on those bad boys? like 2200$? ;)

element.8 said:
definitely the gunmetal.

i gotta ask though...whats the cost, before tires, on those bad boys? like 2200$? ;)
You got that one on the nose. lol. Good guess or have you investigated the price before?

I'd go with the gunmetal, there's enough black with shadows and dirt on most cars anyways. I'd say go with gunmetal because of your color but especially if you can to compliment it with cf...

It's looking like what they say about first instincts being best is true. lol.

Thanks for your input everyone.

vodapas77 said:
You got that one on the nose. lol. Good guess or have you investigated the price before?

i sort of investigated, but i never really delved too deep in to it.

call it a lucky guess? i've inquired about a few other rays wheels through autornd, so i kind of took the wheels i know and their prices and...well, and added about 1000$. hahah.

no, seriously...i know the meisters are insanely good, especially those one piecers, so i did a little deductive reasoning.

Latest posts

Back