#556:Gutted

cfbjr said:
So the roll bar is to protect the fiberglassed subwoofer? Obviously, you're not gutting it for weight savings...

dude, i dont know yet, i was simply tossing out ideas on a keyboard,instead of in my head. the roll bar is to protect ME, nothing else.

Thats probably a good idea to put a roll bar in, cause I always get hurt when I roll my mp3 over j/p lol. Just don't screw it up! Respect the fact that its an mp3, if you want to do all kinds of crazy fabracated mods (fiberglass int. bucketseats in back...ect) buy a civic! thats just my .02

promp3 said:
Respect the fact that its an mp3, if you want to do all kinds of crazy fabracated mods (fiberglass int. bucketseats in back...ect) buy a civic!

Come on man! Try to show at least a small amount of creative spirit! I say go nuts with your Mp3!! For some of us..being 1 of 1500 just isnt enough...we need to be the only one or even the first one with a certain mod on the Mp3!! Way to be derrick, good luck onyour project..maybe when my broke teenager ass gets some money I'll afford to be creeative :)

gee thanks joe, and promp3, if i wanted some piece of s***, a civic would do...but since i have a protege, ill work with that, ive said it before...if you or anyone else doesnt like what i do to my car, then dont look at it.

Thats cool that you can do what ever you like and not give a $hit what anybody else thinks, I respect that...and for that I give you props. What the hell is a prop?

Can I get an amen?

god I feel that!! I have always thought that if someone puts his sweat into a mod(whether he performed it himself or worked for the money to get it done) than it should be respected..We all have our personal tastes so why even bother to convert someone to your way of thinking?

BTW, that fiberglass console is a great idea derrick...Coming from a minitruckin backround I have seeen some siiick friggen consoles! The possibilities are endless.................You best go and put your thinking cap on (thought)

Back