possible 1sty sighting?

:
GLA45
i went to napa yesterday to get oil/filter, and as i was driving in i noticed a blue sti in the parking lot, which is weird cause i hardly ever see them. when i was driving out, i noticed that it had new hampshire plates, so i thought hmmm, maybe that's 1sty's car. whoever owned it was in one of two places, either papa t's (pizza place) or the electric blue (strip club), but i was in a rush and couldn't do any investigating, plus i couldn't get into the strip club

jred321 said:
i went to napa yesterday to get oil/filter, and as i was driving in i noticed a blue sti in the parking lot, which is weird cause i hardly ever see them. when i was driving out, i noticed that it had new hampshire plates, so i thought hmmm, maybe that's 1sty's car. whoever owned it was in one of two places, either papa t's (pizza place) or the electric blue (strip club), but i was in a rush and couldn't do any investigating, plus i couldn't get into the strip club
You can easily tell my STi becuase I removed all the badges except the subaru lettering on the back.

ALso I have had my car garaged in NH for a week now. Not to mention I haven't been to CT since the last meet.

ne3ek said:
sick bastard. where EXACTLY are these clubs? :)
I don't know of any specific ones but in RI contact is legal, where as in Mass you have to be like a foot away at all times and in NH the girls can only be topless, although they can touch you, just not the other way around.

In RI, see a titty...and grab it (2thumbs)

ALthough there is a company in Lewiston Maine that is full contact but only do private parties. They used to do them every Friday at the Inferno in Dover NH. I went to those a few times (naughty)

Back