Where is a super or turbo

Chatguy86

:
03 6s
I want to supercharge or put twin turbos on my 2003 Mazda 6 any help...... Cost doesnt matter, do i need to buy a universal and have it custom fit....

Man, check the forum under the 6 threads.. you'll find a couple. There is a blue one out there that is already turbo'd. It's a 6i, 4cyl though. Hope that helps.

Natey said:
HiBoost is in the process of making a turbo kit for the 6. :)
Yes - that brilliant process is currently under R&D for the last 18+ months. The product better yield in excess of the new Bugatti's 1001 HP, or it hasn't been worth the wait (lol2)

TheJohnny said:
Man, check the forum under the 6 threads.. you'll find a couple. There is a blue one out there that is already turbo'd. It's a 6i, 4cyl though. Hope that helps.
johnny he got in a wreck and messed up his FMIC so he is out of comission

CHatguy86, I have a M6s under development receiving force induction. Once it is completed, I'll anounce more information if you are interested.

I'm sure if you went to a speedd shop in your area, that has a reputation for power, and is good with turbo's, you could probably get a nice turbo or supercharger set up done. I dunno if you would want a twin turbo for the 6, although if you have the v6 it'd prolly work out, but def. not with the 4. I hope everything works out for you.

i believe HiBoost, though taking his time, will still be the only game in town for the 6i turbo. As of my last chat, his goal is before SEMA, so there's still a few months to go. On the side of the 6s, i think Greddy is holding back on what they have going, talked with a couple people who say it's already in the works, but waitin to ensure peak gains are attained if they choose to release it...again i think SEMA will play a big part in this. this is just speculation though.

Z6speed is currently having a twin turbo kit produced for the 6s...its going to be very expensive though, since it goes over 300 WHP+.

Blazen also has a turbo for his 6i MTX, put down around 203 WHP I think? Then he promptly smashed his car into the rear of a maxima, so now its in the shop being repaired.

He's burning through his clutch like no tommorow...so once again, any turbo prices you see, make sure to tack on another 1k for misc stuff like a new clutch, poly engine bushings, possibly new axles, etc.

The figures initially should be more in the ballpark of 300bhp +or-. However, until we get it dyno'd this is just speculation. Hope to have this information to everyone soon. But I would listen to Crossbow about the addition of weaker components, such as the engine mounts especially. I'll see how the clutch and axels will last when I hit the track.

Last edited:
Back