Vacuum Line Diagram

peepsalot

Contributor
:
Black 03 MSP
I just noticed that vacuum hose diagram on the under side of the hood today. I was trying to take a picture of it, but my camera is crappy and my hands are about as shaky as a cold, scared chihuahua. Does anyone have a pic of that diagram that they could post up here? Seems like valuable info for mechanic newbs like me.

well anyone that need the diagram can just look under the hood.. no point in posting it here...

Yeah, I just wanted to study it to get a better idea of everything going on under my hood, and I'm tired of standing in my apartment parking lot staring at my engine bay and scratching my head. My neighbors are starting to think I'm weird(er). Not to mention it is hot as balls outside, so I'd rather look at the picture in the comfort of A/C.

There aren't any pics of this already online anywhere? Yeah, I searched the forums...

go to ur car ... draw it... then take a picture of the drawing.. go develop the picture... bring it back.. scan it and enjoy it on ur moniter... 6 easy steps ...

I have my stock hood sitting behind me so I figured I would be nice and take a pic for you since its 2ft away.

vac-chart.jpg

peepsalot said:
and my hands are about as shaky as a cold, scared chihuahua.
I don't think you should play around with your engine bay until you get the Parkensin's thing figured out... LMAO

01Se_to_03MSP said:
I have my stock hood sitting behind me so I figured I would be nice and take a pic for you since its 2ft away.
Do you live in your garage and can I move in with you (wink)

evolv said:
Do you live in your garage and can I move in with you (wink)
Hahah nope don't live in a garage, I don't even have a garage at the moment. I have stock parts, and extra wheels in my house hahha. Here are some pics of my office..the only room in my apartment that has car stuff in it lol.

Attachments

• room-1.jpg
    room-1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 783
  • room-2.jpg
    room-2.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 616
  • room-3.jpg
    room-3.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 530
Ooh Thanks 01SE, good picture.(bow)

Anyone know what that Purge Control Valve at the top of the diagram does? And what the hell does that "From canister" line mean?

peepsalot said:
Ooh Thanks 01SE, good picture.(bow)

Anyone know what that Purge Control Valve at the top of the diagram does? And what the hell does that "From canister" line mean?
hahaha no problem....i have no idea what that stuff means either ,but now it has me wondering

damn that room takes hours to clean ...
i see it says 2003 on ur window sticker too...
does anyones window sticker say 2003.5 and yellow stiches, air dam....

mine is an 03.5 and it does say yellow stiching. but the window sticker says 2003? i don't get it ,but oh well lol

and yeah it takes forever to dust all the little cars and things...

01Se_to_03MSP said:
mine is an 03.5 and it does say yellow stiching. but the window sticker says 2003? i don't get it ,but oh well lol

and yeah it takes forever to dust all the little cars and things...
mines 03.5 too but the sticker says 03 with sparco pedals and knob ..ect... (scratch)

Back