Lighthouse photos: Cape May Point Lighthouse (Cape May, NJ)

jersey_emt

:
04 MSM #1089
Let me know what you think! Taken late yesterday afternoon in Cape May, NJ.

2596440-lg.jpg

<br>
2596449-lg.jpg

<br>
2596446-lg.jpg

Here is my wife at Cape Hatteras in the Outer Banks of North Carolina.... just thought I would share! (dunno)

Attachments

• cape hatteras1.jpg
    cape hatteras1.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 147
  • cape hatteras.jpg
    cape hatteras.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 131
brandon2k said:
Here is my wife at Cape Hatteras in the Outer Banks of North Carolina.... just thought I would share! (dunno)

I'll be in the Outer Banks next week on vacation! Looking foward to photographing all the area lighthouses.

jersey_emt said:
I'll be in the Outer Banks next week on vacation! Looking foward to photographing all the area lighthouses.
Cool man... they are nice there.... hopefully it will be cleaned up by then since the hurricane just ripped through there.

hey brandon is that the lighthouse they dragged like a mile further inland because of soil errosion..when i was down there a few years ago they were working on it..i love the outerbanks.

Nice pics, I haven't seen that lighthouse in 3 years....gotta get back up there one weekend.

SpicyMchaggis said:
hey brandon is that the lighthouse they dragged like a mile further inland because of soil errosion..when i was down there a few years ago they were working on it..i love the outerbanks.
I believ so. (2thumbs)

Back