30k svc = $375

i think im gonna be shellin out for it...

i dont have the time, tools, knowledge, or place to do any of the work myself.....

I just hit 20k & I haven't gotten any major service done...what all are they doing for $375?

i havent had any major service yet either, this is the 30k one though, like a oil change after breakin its just a highly reccomended checkup time

i cant remember it all
860-643-5135 is the # for the dealership if you are curious. the lady in service was able to list off for me off the top of her head all the things it included. belts and fluids and alignment and tire rotation and everything in between i guess

slug420 said:
i havent had any major service yet either, this is the 30k one though, like a oil change after breakin its just a highly reccomended checkup time

i cant remember it all
860-643-5135 is the # for the dealership if you are curious. the lady in service was able to list off for me off the top of her head all the things it included. belts and fluids and alignment and tire rotation and everything in between i guess
Belts & alignment I can understand, but fluids & tire rotation you can do yourself. At the very least, make sure you approve of all the fluids they are putting in your car.

this is why I got the freedom driving package thrown in for free with my Car. All service is completely free, even brakes, rotors, fluids etc and free wipers for christ sakes ! 4 yrs total.

thats great! maybe ill move to canada so i can get it too!

well....no

as for fluids im having them put mobil 1 synthetic in which is what i have been running since my 2nd oil change but other than that i was planning on letting em go nuts with the oem fluids

the 30K service is a big list of inspect this or that, plus oil, tire rotation, and new spark plugs, and air filter. That stuff you can do yourself, according to my gf's dad who owns a shop. yeah after i called the dealer for a price quote i decided that was a little obscene.

wow, thats a lot. i do most of that stuff myself except for the alignment, which I had one done two weeks ago. car rides a lot nicer now. i guess i should do my belts, or at least check them out. maybe a b**** to do but I am sure it is not that bad. tight spot in the engine bay.

i just turned 34K.

-R

yep, FSM says it is almost all inspections except for oil, spark plugs, air filter, and I think the tranny fluid. I am at 27k and have just started doing a little here and there. I think the 60k is the one where you will actually want to take it in.

Back