paintless dent removal! A++

changedman

Banned
Contributor
:
2001 Mazda MP3
Had a pretty bad dent on drivers side, rear door, right where the top "crease" is in the door. It was about 3 medium sized dents. $460 to fix "right" or $85 for 85% dent removal. It only took 1.5hrs, and wow. Impressive. Can BARELY see ANY dents left. The guy gave me $15 off (law enforcement discount :D ) and was very nice about everything! I will definitely do it again... if i get a dent.

awesome. was it the same place that offered 2 options or complete diff shops? imma try the "ding king" tomorrow...

mine was bad, and i went to a collision place first, (i know someone who works there) then he said, dont spend $460 fixing. Sent me down to "dents plus" :) done.

I had the a dent in the same place on my car in the door crease and I had the guy that comes to our dealership remove it about an hour or so and $35 later there was nothing there :)

yeah, they got a guy in town we call MR. Cool , he does awesome work for dent removals .. when he is done , you wont see any dents whatsoever( Reason for his name is that everything he says , cool is in the sentance.. lol)

sweet..paintless dent repair is the shiz. Something I would love to learn how to do cuz you can make big $$$... I=

Back