Orange MazdaSpeed by Panera Bread

xtrememps

:
08.5 Crystal White MS3
I keep on seeing you around Bergen County! Orange MSP with a Girlie Girl racing sticker and tints...you're very attractive too..lol. Any change you around? (naughty)

The only female Spicy MSP in the area is spicyzoomzoom from LI, but it's most definitely not her, as she's definitely NOT the type to have a 'girlie girl racing' sticker.

*SIGH* I really wanna meet her. She was SO hot, too bad I was eating or else I would have (hand)

Hopefully, I think I've seen the car like maybe 3 or 4 times. There's always something preventing me from meeting her though. Last time I saw the car at the Garden State Plaza and I had to go inside for an interview so I couldn't wait around to say "Hi". And of course when I got out of course the car was gone (sad2)

Easy solution....next time you see her car, and if she's not in it, write a note telling her to come on here, and put your screen name on.

Last edited:
jersey_emt said:
Easy solution....next time you see her car, and if she's not in it, write a note telling her to come on her, and put your screen name on.
LOL, yeah.....guess I'll have to remember to carry a pad and paper with me! (2thumbs)

know its been a while since last post but ....there is a girl in bridgewater who drives a spicy...i used to talk to her (b4 she had the spicy) but she is definately hot....short blonde....she's not on the boards though

Back