fuel injectors

lncatch

:
2003 MSP Metalic Black
are there any fuel injectors that are a direcet swap with what we've got? ive been looking and it seems like mos tppl are usin wrx ones ond puttin spacers on to make em fit right.

yeah the 440c injectors from essential speed but you will need the walbro 255 fuel pump to go with it like 90 bucks off ebay real cheap

Last edited:
where can u buy injectors at i was going to start a thread and i had it saved in my favs file but i cant find it ne more someone have a link i think they were 85 bucks a piece or something how about a link thanx alot!

I always thought that you need a engine management to control bigger injectors. Can I just drop in the WRX ones in mine and what benefit would that be?

02p5 said:
I always thought that you need a engine management to control bigger injectors. Can I just drop in the WRX ones in mine and what benefit would that be?
you do have to have engine management and a bigger fuel pump, then you can drop the injectors in...

ahhh... i see. thanks for the info.
I do have the Pierberg Fuel pump and looking into all different types of engine management. So far really interested in the MPI cause one of my local buddies used the MPI and had great results.

it is great to have someone local that can provide support for EM, especially if you do not have experience tuning, but i would definitely do your research and pick the one that is going to be right for your application...

Back