Official MITM 2004 Thread

Maxx Mazda

Resident Asshole
Contributor
:
Completely Stock P5
Okay, to clear up all the maybes, you guys all go out ans post this on the MX3 boards, RX-7 boards, etc.

Mazda In The Mountains 2004

Saturday, August 21st, 2004
Canmore Nordic Center parking lot, 11:00am rain or shine!

Now go forth everyone and spread the word! EPC, VPC, everyone is invited. Let's pass this around guys!

Sweet man. Yo Glen, you should call the Nordic center and ask about that liability s***.

Well..the other people on the boards are going this sunday I think. That liability stuff..I don't get it. It's just one big meet and we usually just park our cars there like we do at McMahon or Glenmore Park.

1. Funky Budhha
2. 90210brandon
3. Sylvan (for a pre-meet ride if nothing else!)
4. M_pro_5

1. Funky Budhha
2. 90210brandon
4. M_pro_5
5. Maxx Mazda
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

I'll do this for Emm

1. Funky Budhha
2. 90210brandon
4. M_pro_5
5. Maxx Mazda
6. Pr5owner

Well the official thing for MITM is August 1st....but let's all have a meet up there anyways taht weekend.

Ya. Anyone here goin to the one tomorrow? I can't make it because I gotta go flying at 7:00, but I dunno. I might still slide by for a few minutes.

Yo.if you're gonna go, gimme a shout! I'll tell Emm as well, he's sittin a few feet away from me.

Too bad it's such a crappy day...looks like it would/could be a good show.

Funky...are you going to go?

What about the 21st day...has there been much response to that?

I'm gonna go to the one on the 21st. Looks like it'll just be us but a different setting. I wouldn't mind though. I'm too tired right now to join up w/ those guys, plus hopefully the 21st holds better weather.

Yo Andy man, you GOTTA come. Last year was kickass. We even had guys fro mEdmonton and Vancouver come out. Don't wanna miss it!

Ya andy, since you were complaining your summer's beena complete write off, you should come to this one. Anyways..Danny's gonna try to make it out. Man that mint blue kit is off the hook!

Twist my rubber arm. LOL

I really want to go, my saturdays are always spoken for so I'll let you boys know once we get a little closer. My buddy is moving that weekend and I promised I would help. If I can get it all done friday night then Bob's yer uncle.

Back