ill be in florida

NRRfrogmanP5

King of the City!
Contributor
:
'16 CX-9 GT
from Oct 17-21 Dexter and i will be in orlando and various parts of southern florida driving around ..im driving my car from chicago down cause id rather drive then fly...anyone interested in gettin a get together or mini meet goin it would be fun scince its another reason i want to drive is to meet some people..well we will keep updated as it gets closer

woot thats awesome I want to go back so bad. I used to get the year pass every year this is the first one I havent in a while :(

I visit Orlando whenever I have a chance, so I'd be up for a meet. If you come down to SFL, we could definitely do something too.

yeah we are planning to do drivin while down there so it doesnt have to be in orlando...we wanna drive interstate 1 i think its called where it goes over water? not sure what its called...but just let us know where u guys wanna meet and we will be there

i will be in florida (ft. myers beach) from aug. 7-15. i wont be in my p5 though. we are taking the civic. so, if any of you people see a titanium colored civic with wisconsin plates with a guy waving at you, that would be me.

NRRfrogmanP5 said:
yeah we are planning to do drivin while down there so it doesnt have to be in orlando...we wanna drive interstate 1 i think its called where it goes over water? not sure what its called...but just let us know where u guys wanna meet and we will be there
US 1? you are probably talking about the 7 mile bridge (overseas hwy) from miami to the florida keys?

i wouldn't mind going to busch gardens, but don't yet. but if you do come down to south florida (miami area) we will defntly throw a meet together

I'm down for going to busch gardens. got the year pass and i need a reason to use it again before the year is over.

you and bryan should just drive US 41 the whole way down, matt. interstates are for pussies :D

If you do drive down 41 make sure you tell me and we will hook up, when you drive down 41 as far south as you can go on the west coast right when you have to turn left to continue to Miami, that,s where I am.

MotegiMazdA said:
I drove down 41 as far as Miami one night because I was bored. It was awesome. lol​
if you take it north as far as it can go, you will be in the upper peninsula of michigan. in the process, you will drive right through the heart of mazdateam territory (nana)

protejay5 said:
if you take it north as far as it can go, you will be in the upper peninsula of michigan. in the process, you will drive right through the heart of mazdateam territory (nana)
i pitty the fool haha

NRRfrogmanP5 said:
what us 41....im not good with directions or streets remember ken...
dude - 41. skokie highway, lake shore drive, the road that goes by practically every major chicago landmark.

oh just die.

Back