nothing has changed.

mypfizzle

Contributor
:
2oo2 silver protege 5
well after a short hiatus i decided to stop by an see what was going on.. and it saddens me to see it the exact same s*** that was going on that caused me to leave.
this forum was a great place a year ago..vendors that responded to people.. when you paid money you got your s***.. everything seemed better..
now all i see is threads about people cheating each other.. its sad.
my car is on its way slowly back to stock. my rims are gone and so are a few other things.. i thought about selling my s*** on here. but after seeing all those threads i dont even want to deal with it..
John
here are some examples

essential speed jerkin customers around
http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75014

i dont believe no one has beat the s*** outah this guy yet
http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75189

what a supprised baggedyellow p5 is ripping people off again.. http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74744
but then again milmoe joe. you werent the best person to deal with either.. so maybe this s*** is all karma.."i need to go get gas ill be right back"

this was just about the worst scam drama bulls*** i have ever seen.. and no one did s*** about it.
http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1122674#post1122674

lol i never even saw this before. drama
http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74516

then we have west HOLDING my money for a hood for 2 months.. that he never got the time to ship and it endedup costing me $80 bux.

that faggot chino jipping me for $30 bux.

dont take this the wrong way u guys. but it seems like 90% of the people on here (that arent vendors) are just here to make a buck anyways. i dont even see the real enthusiasts anymore.. what happened to linux with all his updates.. remember when big ben was around.. when rishie used to actually come on the forum and talk to people..its sad. this was a place a really liked. for a long time. and i learned alot.. it has kinda turned into a ****hole.. and remember.. if u arent paying your vendor fees u cant say anything.. BUT if you are paying your vendor fees and you rip people off its ok.. cus no one is going to do s*** about it anyways..

i expect one of the admins or mods will suspend / term my acct after reading this so this is where i will say my so longs and fairwells..after all. heaven forbid you speak badly against the system..

i've never had a problem (cuz im too broke to afford parts?), although bagged was shaddy when i dealt with him half year ago. well if your leaving that sucks you seemed like a cool dude. i see the drama and, just like The Real World on MTV, i flip past it. i know alot of good people because of this board.

peace.

damn another martyr. he is gonna get banned for what he said. wawawa!! guess anytime i make a post against the "system" should make sure to post that i will get banned for posting it.

lol.. the car will prolly be around till end of summer.. after that im either trying to get a magnum or a ss silverado.. if im not banned yet ill get some pics up.. i loved my mazda and honestly this forum was a large part of why my car became what it was..
i just find it sad that more and more i see people trying to make a buck and vendors just totally dicking people around.. but as long as thier vendor fees are paid there is no problem. -=\
i basically gave my stock tails away.. my stock springs my gaugle cluster.. all trying to help people on here. i dont see anything like that going on anymore..it really saddens me. there are a great group of people on here and a small number of dipshits have to come on here and **** it up for everyone..

myfizzle, unless you missed my previous post on aciddbbg I don't see what the complaint is. micah may have it saved if you for some reason need to check it out.

Last edited:
Sounds like all you did was search for every negitive post and posted it saying how the world is against you and everything sucks.

I've meet some real cool people on this forum:
Matty Turbo P
Brian
DaveB
Alprotege
A cool chick in CA, Autum

I got a 100 CAI for my Speed.
I bought brackets and fog light stuff here.
I bought a MAZDASPEED emblem here.
Bought some cool rings.
Sold some badges to a guy, he was real cool.

Well I guess what I'm saying is he's full of s***. It's kick ass site. The "How too" section for example ROCKS! . Great stuff in there. Hey there are assholes everywhere. Every forum has jerks. But so what. If you don't pay attention to the BS and focus on the info and advise, it's a pretty cool site/forum.

People took risks that they chose to take. Be it on the forum or not, it's still a risk. Yes, things have slowed down. People that wanted to mod their cars and be the trailblazers for different projects already did it. It's the second coming: All the info is out, all the products are out, the ones that stood the test of time stayed, the ones that didn't get enough customers or had bad service left.

There are way too many people on this forum to just outright say that it just sucks. I think that even if it might have lost some of it's new-breakthrough-every-day glamour it has become a lot more of a meeting place than anything. The car is going out, the number of newbs is slowing down, what do you expect?

You could buy from Ebay and get jipped, it happened to me before. It's a shame that it happens in this forum but people will always be people (aka not perfect)

I guess I have just been lucky and dodged bad people and deals.

It's not the forum it's the internet, the market, and buyers expecting unreasonable things from cheap parts. That's just my opinion nothing more(shrug)

II-Savy said:
Well I guess what I'm saying is he's full of s***. It's kick ass site. The "How too" section for example ROCKS! . Great stuff in there. Hey there are assholes everywhere. Every forum has jerks. But so what. If you don't pay attention to the BS and focus on the info and advise, it's a pretty cool site/forum.
im full of s***? oppinions are like assholes.. everyone has one.. maybe u dont like mine.. thats fine.. but dont say im full of s***.. maybe i should reg a fake name and scam your money they we will see how you feel. -=\
all i was saying was.. 2 years ago we had a assload of vendors, tons of helpful people and a lot of good information going on here.. linux was always blazing trails, as was terry, big ben, rishie, steve, tons of people.. u notice they are all gone now..or not around as much.. like i said. im the last person on here to rip anyone off.. when i did the deal with shawnthemonster for my grill and tails. i sent him my stock parts and cash first.. cus he was in a bad spot.. s*** i basically gave my gauge cluster and stock tails away. all to help people.. my stock shocks.. everything.. there was a time on here when people really gave a s*** about each other.. im not blaming the mods, admin , owners or anything. i just dont like the way things are going so i am leaving.. its pretty simple. i actually just came to tell people i would get pics of the magnum up next week.. and then i get this..so whatever..
i mean s*** i went as far as to help a guy find a place to live before he moved out here.. so please dont say im full of s***.. say you dont agree , or u think this is the best place on earth. but dont say rude s*** like that.. thats just faulty..
some dipshit on here got my friend for almost $1000 bux.. did anyone do anything.. no..
2loww got a bunch of people.. did anyone do anything.. no.. people tried but nothing ever got accomplished..
skylab jipped a bunch of people.. again.. people tried but nothing came from it.. and just like with 2loww u ******* jackals turned on each other.
faggot chino jipped me for $30.. $30 how ******* shallow is that..
then west got me for another $80 cus he couldnt figure out how to ship my hood to me. -=\

that is why im sick of it. that is why i am done.. you my friend.. have an oppinion. just as i do.. so should i say your full of s*** because u still like this place? or should i just say u are blind to the obvious? or hsould i say nothing at all and let you have your own little happy place where there is car love..

this forum has had some good things..
hin was awesome when i went with autornd.
the way everyone pulled to gether for tease..
the wayeveryone local would get together and hang out.. its sad but the bad lately has outnumbered the good.. thats all..
dont u wonder where all the old people went? they all saw the bad s*** and bailed.. just like im doing.

john
02 p5
04 magnum soooon.

now all this seems like is

mypfizzle said:
i expect one of the admins or mods will suspend / term my acct after reading this so this is where i will say my so longs and fairwells..after all. heaven forbid you speak badly against the system..

Why does everybody think that if you post a negative comment about the boards you will be banned? It's not breaking any rules, and I would actually encourage people to point out our mistakes....so we can correct them.

People are banned for breaking the rules, not for speaking out.

Back