PayPal Class Action Suit

I'm doing the Samco GB through Paypal & I didn't receive anything. It's probably a scam...people try to scam Paypal or eBay every day. If they're serious, all I can say is good luck...Paypal is owned by eBay & I'm sure they have tons of $$ for legal crap.

Black Majik MSP said:
I'm doing the Samco GB through Paypal & I didn't receive anything. It's probably a scam...people try to scam Paypal or eBay every day. If they're serious, all I can say is good luck...Paypal is owned by eBay & I'm sure they have tons of $$ for legal crap.
According to the email, it is only for "All Persons who opened a PayPal account during the period from October 1, 1999 through January 31, 2004."

+ friction said:
According to the email, it is only for "All Persons who opened a PayPal account during the period from October 1, 1999 through January 31, 2004."
I'm pretty sure that applies to me. I've had my Paypal account for several years now, but I wasn't contacted. What are they suing for anyway?

+ friction said:
Did anyone participate in the huge cd class action a few years ago? I got my check in the mail...
It was like $10 or $20 right? I could have done that, but oh well.

+ friction said:
Did anyone participate in the huge cd class action a few years ago? I got my check in the mail...
Yep, I did and also got a check in the mail. Wasn't that a pleasant surprise (thumb)

Did the CD Class action... got 20 bucks each for Me, my wife, mom, sister, brother, dad.... etc ... tricky part was getting a different valid mailing address for each of them :)

Except if you fill out the short file, which you aren't required to supple any evidence of getting screwed by paypal, you split a share of a million dollars with the rest of the people. Yay, I get 1.6 cents to add to my paypal account!

it sounds legit to me. i mean why go thru all the bulls*** of writing down a HUGE schpeel of legal jargon, all of which i read, just to get some addresses from people. the only thing the form asks for is your current address and the address associated with your paypal account. there are many many other, easier ways to get a list of addresses from people and scamming them with a really really long email full of legal bulls***. so my personal opinion is it's legit and i'm going to look forward to my $50 check in the mail...

Back