MP3 won a popularity contest!!

MP3skaterNC

JDM *****.
:
slotege mp3
My car gets to be in the year book, "best sports car" little do the kids know that voted for me. she came in second in best car over all too, got beat out by a restored 67 chevelle, such a nice car. my car's getting more pictures in the yearbook than me, isn't that alittle weird?

MP3skaterNC said:
My car gets to be in the year book, "best sports car" little do the kids know that voted for me. she came in second in best car over all too, got beat out by a restored 67 chevelle, such a nice car. my car's getting more pictures in the yearbook than me, isn't that alittle weird?

that is awsome Skater......in MANY years you will be able to drag it out and show your kids...I wish I could show my kids a cool car that I had when I was in highschool and got it in the year book....but the truth be known I didn't have a cool car in highschool......however.....I still have all my yearbooks and know exactly where they are...and I have been out of highschool for longer than you have been alive. :{D

I am sure its as cool to you know as it was as cool to me when I got a picture of on of my cars in Hot Rod. I still got that issue.

Latest posts

Back