$2300 SHIPPED can get you into the F/I world!

Matthew

Contributor
:
CX9, CX5, i8
That's right, if you haven't seen in the other thread, I am selling my COMPLETE spool turbo kit/setup for only $2300 SHIPPED!!!

how the **** can you beat that? this is the perfect opportunity for you to get into the turbo "scene" and boost that bad ass protege of yours.

I need to sell this kit ASAP, please excuse the double post and BUY MY KIT!!!

This is what you get:

Spool log manifold
T3 turbo
FMIC
BEGI RRFPR (instead of that bad vortech it came with)
Turbonetics external wastegate
JoeP MBC
2.5" downpipe with pre-drilled bung for EGT gauge and bung for first o2 sensor
All the fittings, vacuum lines, couplings, etc
SRI intake (standard intake that came with kit)
FM voltage clamp
Greddy Type S BOV
Halmeter box style narrowband air fuel gauge (hey, its a start)
All the vacuum lines, etc etc (which really add up after awhile)
Oil return and feed lines (you will need to have your oil pan tapped)

All you will need is a few gauges and the small amount of exhaust work...and then of course oil, oil filter, rad fluid, etc. small things. you dont have to worry about a clutch unless you drive like an idiot, ive been on my stock clutch from 8-10psi daily for thousands of miles with no slippage.

you should be able to boost 6psi anywhere in the country on 91+ octane, and 8psi if you have 93+ octane and arent at some ridiculous elevation (like south AZ like me) and have a fuel pump. if you need a fuel pump as well, i can get you a killer deal from Mental Addiction Motorsports.

the only problems i have EVER had with the kit was
1) bad FMU (replaced bad vortech FMU with bad ass billet BEGI RRFPR)
2) lean issues (as a result of the high altitude here, no matter what i set my RRFPR at it still leans out...if you are at any reasonable altitude, you will be fine for 8psi...even here at 8psi with the altitude i have never heard knocking, but the AFRs arent the best so i turned it down)

$2300 shipped!!! *FIRM*

How high are you in AZ there? I'm in Calgary, and we're 4000ft ASL. The highest octane I can get is 93 before going to race gas.

surprised i thought the military used klicks and mm all the time. then again they use mph on the vehicals and yards when firing shells ect ect....free bump. its worth it

mp5smuggler said:
surprised i thought the military used klicks and mm all the time. then again they use mph on the vehicals and yards when firing shells ect ect....free bump. its worth it
we do, i just didnt know the exact conversion off the top of my head. we use clicks (KM) all the time, especially in FA. FA does not use yards, we use meters and kms. we do go by mph on vehicals though.

Back