Greddy E-manage for the MSP!

1FASTMSP

:
2002 MB C32 AMG
My parts for this install are starting to come in now, so i will be posting pics and providing info for those that are interested.

Please refrain from off topic posts or flame wars, this thread will be specific only for the Emanage working on a MSP. if you have any other questions or comments, please feel free to PM me.

This thread will be informative and should provide answers and solutions to problems for the Emanage working on our cars.

i will post pics of the install along the way and do a complete how-to when it is over. i will also provide maps for anyone that is interested once i have the car tuned.

PARTS LIST: (must have inorder for this to work)
Greddy E-manage
Greddy E-01 (if you do not have a laptop)
Greddy Pressure Sensor
Greddy Pressure Sensor Harness
Greddy Ignition Harness
Greddy Support Tool (only needed if using a laptop)
Essential Speed O2 Modifier
Wide Band O2 Sensor and Gauge (used for tuning the emanage)

Optional Parts:
Bigger Injectors (i am using wrx injectors)
Bigger MAF ( have not decided what i am going to use for this yet...)

Here are the first pics of the ignition harness and the WRX injectors that i picked up...

IMG_0978.JPG
IMG_0979.JPG
IMG_0980.JPG

Last edited:
I am interested in the corolation between what you have to do to get the e-manage to work with the msp and what you have to do to get it to work with the P5.

I've been thinking about purchasing one, I think it would help a lot with what I'm doing with the ignition install

Need anything just ask if I know the answer I will be glad to help.
If you have simular mods and need maps to start out with I'll be glad to send them your way.

Hell yes. I can't wait for progress. I've been thinking about the Emanage/E01 lately as a future project :)

Autox MSP said:
Is there a plug and play harness?
there is not a plug and play harness, i looked everywhere for one...i am assuming the only one that exists is for the AEM PNP...

1FASTMSP said:
orangezoom, what are your mods?
I have 3 inch exhaust from Magnus
Essentialspeed hard pipes
Liquid to air IC
New ACT clutch is here on my desk I am drooling, that goes in tomorrow
Electronic boost about 10 psi
Emanage

mx3ownzj00 said:
Hell yes. I can't wait for progress. I've been thinking about the Emanage/E01 lately as a future project :)
yes, except i am going to tune via a laptop, not the E01, because there are more features accessible with the laptop from what i have been told...

orangezoom said:
I have 3 inch exhaust from Magnus
Essentialspeed hard pipes
Liquid to air IC
New ACT clutch is here on my desk I am drooling, that goes in tomorrow
Electronic boost about 10 psi
Emanage
then yes, we have similiar mods, if you can send me any maps to get me started, that would be great...
email is erickgunter@netzero.com
thanks...

heh, yea I just want a screen :) I don't have a laptop either :(

Are you going to a shop for the wiring/tuning? Which one?

mx3ownzj00 said:
heh, yea I just want a screen :) I don't have a laptop either :(

Are you going to a shop for the wiring/tuning? Which one?
nope, going to do everything myself...i want to know what is up if something goes wrong and be able to fix it myself...

1FASTMSP said:
then yes, we have similiar mods, if you can send me any maps to get me started, that would be great...
email is erickgunter@netzero.com
thanks...
I will send you maps how do you do that print screen? Everytime I push the print screen button nothing happens.
It might be Saturday when I get the maps out if that is OK I work till then and the car will be on the lift a day and a half for the clutch, sending the fly wheel out to get machined locally.

Awesome. You get your unit from eBay? You need the ignition harness, o2 modifier/pressure sensor and what else?

Latest posts

Back