Greddy E-manage for the MSP!

i don't wanna order it, i want to be hardcore and make myself one!!

hehe

already got the information about all the pieces i need, i just need to order them and that's it ;P

gotta love DIY! if not, where's the pride!??

Alejo_NIN said:
i don't wanna order it, i want to be hardcore and make myself one!!

hehe

already got the information about all the pieces i need, i just need to order them and that's it ;P

gotta love DIY! if not, where's the pride!??

That's cool, if you use a different relay, you can DIY autotune as well ;)

Yeah, it's almost that easy.. you'll need a pot and resistor for a steady v target, but if you read OG's post on mt it pretty much explains it.

Both my cars have been running closed loop bosted for years...I choose the opamp route v the pressure switch though (a little more soldering involved)
FWIW Og runs a different program for his 'AT' now, just uses the injector map, I'm lazy and still use the MAF & Inj map. I can't post it though...This forum doesn't allow .gsc files > probably why I don't post much here.. that and the search nazis...

the search nazis!
i've met them

well, we should chat some time on AIM or whatever...i have lots of questions.

if you don't mind sending me the map, my email is alejo_nin @ hotmail.com

p5T said:
I choose the opamp route v the pressure switch though (a little more soldering involved)

Just wondering why chose to go this route. Did it make the transition into boost smoother?

Got most of my harnesses this week, and I should get the rest by the weekend. :)

yashart_mp3 said:
Just wondering why chose to go this route. Did it make the transition into boost smoother?

Got most of my harnesses this week, and I should get the rest by the weekend. :)

With an opamp set at 0 Vac(you need to set the V from your map sensor), there is no transistion... :) it is seemless. If you are feeling transition, you maybe able to lesson the 'feel' by using a switch that switches with the absence of Vac.(that's how the FM O2 clamp works)

got the pressure switch on the mail today!!!

hurray!

all i need is to assemble the o2 clamp and connect the emanage and let the tune begin

Latest posts

Back