Tire Pressure

2TT

:
Front Plated 5-Door 3
Have my 3 for a little over a week now. Had to add some air into the tires of the 929, so thought while I was at it, I would check the pressure on the 3. Good thing I did, as I had one at 30 psi and the other 3 were at 48-50 psi. What was that all about? And yes, the tires were cold.

Mine too.

Had to check the PSI the day I got it. IMO alot of cars come from the factory w/ the tire PSI screwed up...unless you get a vette or a porsche.

I have the same problem when i got the car the first day but didnt notice until 1 week after because i bought the tire gauge to check the pressure, i'm trying to get a new tire because of this

Is the tire damaged? If it is, they should hopefully replace it after just one week. I'm not trying to flame you here, but how much damage can that tire have taken in such a short period of time? I just think you might have a hard time convincing the dealership to give you a new tire based on tire pressure differences. Like I said, if there's damage, that sucks and they should definately replace it.

Bart

You definitely won't get them to replace a week-old tire just because the pressure was low. Don't even bother asking.

Latest posts

Back