Anyone interested??

Babygirl

Just trying to see if anyone would be interested in meeting some of the delaware people... we want to get something going...

(werd)Im down...lets do something at Cecil Dragway or something...Thats kinda close to us both...unless ya'll live down near the beaches...

lets go to delaware... but yeah we r up for something, we havnt heard from u guys in a while...

cecil county sounds great... we just got to wait til adam gets his speed back..it was ****** up in an accident awhile ago and i dont think he got it back yet.. i'll let the rest for the people know...

Sounds awesome! We should definitely meet up soon and you guys should attend the Sept 4th bash as well, if you hadn't already planned to do so!

in oct im goin to rehobeth outlets for the weekend....lets have a meet then too lol (naughty)

Babygirl said:
cecil county sounds great... we just got to wait til adam gets his speed back..it was ****** up in an accident awhile ago and i dont think he got it back yet.. i'll let the rest for the people know...
cecil county dragway: count me in!

spread the word to the PA gang too, because i'm sure some of them will come down to Cecil for the meet.. I know WScottl will probably come..

Not sure yet... but i was talking to SOSPEED in another thread... and he said there is a SOUND of TRI STATE show in dover on sunday that his club is going to. ( his club is a bunch of cars..not just proteges)...so if anyone wants to do that we can....

We have MEC meeting on Sunday. Where abouts do you wanna meet? I know only a couple places in Del. and that would Del State or is it Univ of Del right off of rt. 896 and 95 and Christiana mall. I used to love that mall!

that would be the U of D... LOL.. and i hate that mall! too crowed. anyway.. you gotta talk to adam about this sunday. i dont know anything about it. i doubt i can make. this is the 3rd day this week i had to come home from work sick and im waiting to go to the doctors.. it sucks... his screename on here is SOSPEED.. send him a PM. or ill try to call him later and see whats up

alright, more then likely i am not gonna be able to make it. Im going to the beach tommorrow and hopefully to the STAIND concert on saturday night. I will give adam a call tonight and tell him to post on here to let those of you who want to go to the show in dover on sunday.

Devilspawn said:
I take it that you are feeling better now :) Have a great weekend!
hahah not really but i aint about to pass up a weekend at the beach at a phat ass beach house and a STAIND concert!! come on now!! plus i got my eye on this hot ass guy who will be staying wit us... hehehehh(laugh)

Latest posts

Back