M-SPEC: 2nd Batch for Sticker Order

vodapas77

:
Nada Mazda :( 2001 Chevy Silverado
Ok,

For those of you who missed the cut off for the first batch of M-SPEC logo stickers that are being produced or for those who just wanted to see how the first batch comes out.

If you need any more info. on what they look like, how much they cost, or how to order check out this thread:

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73275

Ok cut and paste your order below. Rotary guys please add on whether or not you want yours with or without the rotor decal for an additional cost of $3.50 per decal.

Name - (Quantity)/Color/Size of Logo/With or Without Text

1. Niko - (2)/White/5" Logos/With Text

Last edited:
when do you need the order by? i got a friend with a white 6 that's coming out to the cruise on sunday? heh.

Wait.. im in.. I just got back from Kona (business bah)

How much? Can I get it in a 3 foot size for my hood?

^_^ if not.. just a small 4" would be good..

paypal?

Nutari said:
Wait.. im in.. I just got back from Kona (business bah)

How much? Can I get it in a 3 foot size for my hood?

^_^ if not.. just a small 4" would be good..

paypal?
No worries, you haven't missed anything. Three foot size is gonna be pretty costly. They quoted $60 to $70 for a three foot chrome vinyl the other day. A standard color would be less, but I would guess still like $40 to $50.

As for the 4" the smallest they recomend is 5" because of the fine lines in the logo. Either, way I'll put the order in for whatever you want. Just fill out the info. when you have decided.

I'm probably gonna be running down there today to pick up the first batch and I can see what pricing is like per sticker if it's not ordered in a batch. If I can score a price close to what we got in the batch order I'll put in Niko's order and yours too if you post before I take off.

Oh, BTW no more tickets for contests of speed if you're gonna run the club logo on your car ok? :D

Sorry guys, I didn't get down to Aloha signs today. What started as a good day turned crappy. Had a hell of a time getting the rear lip off the Speed and ending up taking some paint with it. The good news is because of it I'll definitely be going to the body shop tomorrow so I'll pick them up on the way back and have them make up Niko's too.

Ok.. I'll take a Silver sticker .. something to fit on the small triangle window in the back. Or just whatever the smallest size is. Im gonna enter my car in the next show in (november?)

vodapas77 said:
No worries, you haven't missed anything. Three foot size is gonna be pretty costly. They quoted $60 to $70 for a three foot chrome vinyl the other day. A standard color would be less, but I would guess still like $40 to $50.

As for the 4" the smallest they recomend is 5" because of the fine lines in the logo. Either, way I'll put the order in for whatever you want. Just fill out the info. when you have decided.

I'm probably gonna be running down there today to pick up the first batch and I can see what pricing is like per sticker if it's not ordered in a batch. If I can score a price close to what we got in the batch order I'll put in Niko's order and yours too if you post before I take off.

Oh, BTW no more tickets for contests of speed if you're gonna run the club logo on your car ok? :D

Name - (Quantity)/Color/Size of Logo/With or Without Text

2. Kevin - (1)/Red/4" logo no text
5.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited:
Ok,

Went to pick up the vinyls today. Good news they turned out very nice. Bad news, the text caused the guy at the shop a lot of trouble. He basically had to pull out the centers of each letter by hand. So he said if we order the text again in that size he's gonna charge us more because of what a pain in the ass they are. I'm fine with that. I really don't like the idea of making them any larger since they will basically over power the logo, but if anyone has their heart set on the text we I'm sure I can get him to make them, they'll just cost more. Or if you want them in a bigger size you can order that too. Just let me know how big. The guy their suggested 10" so that's gonna be twice the size of what you see in the pic below.

When I stopped in to pick up the order I told him I needed two more white and one silver (Niko and Nutari's orders). He made them up on the spot and charged $5 a piece for them since it was a small order. I figured $0.50 more wasn't that big of a deal. Unfortunately, I had no cash and two use a card they require a $25 min. purchase. But, I'll take cash back tomorrow and pick them up. However, these are just logos with no text. So, if you guys want text with yours let me know what size you want and I'll get them produced tomorrow too. Kevin I'll have them knock yours out too.

Ok, these will be available at the Picnic on Sunday, so bring your money. Mike aready got his today, so hopefully we'll soon have a pic of it installed on the car. Here's how they sit now:

vinyls%20010.jpg

vinyls%20008.jpg

lol....i suck at putting things on straight. this is gonna be a challenge haha.

haha who wants to be my "profession sticker-putter-onner" for 25 cents? haha.

2. Kevin - (1)/Red/5" logo W/text
3. chad - (2) 1-white & 1-black 5" w/o text

1. Niko - (2)/White/5" Logos/With Text (Already produced w/o text)
2. Nutari - (1)/Silver/5" Logo/With Text (Already produced w/o text)
3. Kevin - (1)/Red/5" logo W/text
4. Chad - (2) 1-white & 1-black 5" w/o text

I might be able to get Kevin and Chad's produced tomorrow. Niko, Nutari, and Kevin please post what you want me to do about the text issue. Options are: get it produced in the 5" size like the first batch and pay an additional charge for the extra labor, get it produced at twice the size (it will probably be the price of your logos $5.00), or forget the text all together. Please let me know as soon as you can so I can hopefully get whatever you want produced by the Picnic/Cruise.

vodapas77 said:
1. Niko - (2)/White/5" Logos/With Text (Already produced w/o text)
2. Nutari - (1)/Silver/5" Logo/With Text (Already produced w/o text)
3. Kevin - (1)/Red/5" logo W/text
4. Chad - (2) 1-white & 1-black 5" w/o text
I might be able to get Kevin and Chad's produced tomorrow. Niko, Nutari, and Kevin please post what you want me to do about the text issue. Options are: get it produced in the 5" size like the first batch and pay an additional charge for the extra labor, get it produced at twice the size (it will probably be the price of your logos $5.00), or forget the text all together. Please let me know as soon as you can so I can hopefully get whatever you want produced by the Picnic/Cruise.
Hmm can leave the text off for mine.

Cool, yours is alreadys made. I actualy held it in my hand yesterday, but then had to hand it back. I should of made a run for it!

Ok, I just got back a little while from Aloha Signs. All of stickers ordered have been produced, paid for and in my possesion. The last run was $5.00 a sticker because of the smaller production run. Totals for the last run are below. Please bring your money for these to the Cruise on Sunday. I've got a lot of projects currently underway and money is gonna start getting tight.

1. Niko - (2)/White/5" Logos/With Text (Already produced w/o text) $10.00
2. Nutari - (1)/Silver/5" Logo/With Text (Already produced w/o text) $5.00 (I'll PM you about how to get the money to me. Probably Paypal it.)
3. Kevin - (1)/Red/5" logo W/text $5.00
4. Chad - (2) 1-white & 1-black 5" w/o text $10.00

Thanks,

Lang

Back