What to do ? GIve me reasons too!

• Yes..Sell the MSP for the Blazer.

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • NO...YOU MORON..KEEP THE MSP!!

Votes: 53 81.5%

• Total voters

ForceFed

:
Trailblazer SS AWD ....Still a Mazda Junkie Though.
OK,I have a chance to buy what i was looking at before the MSP...An extreme Blazer...but not your ordinary blazer.An Extreme 5 speed with 20'' wheels and air ride...super clean with about 40K mi. on it.
This is what i was looking at when i bought the MSP.
What should I do?
Doing this deal would also save me about $120 a month on a payment.
Let me know
Matt

Last edited:
keep the MSP!! :)

blazer on 20" wheels w/air ride? (puke)

fkmp5 said:
keep the MSP!! :)

blazer on 20" wheels w/air ride? (puke)
You would have to see the Blazer to appreciate it...All I need to add to it is some tunes and a ATI procharger and its then waay faster than the MSP!
Now what do you think?
Matt

I like those a lot. Don't know about the bags and 20's, but whatever floats your boat. If I were to get anything similar to that it would be one of those cyclone/typhoon thingies. Then I wouldn't miss the speed quite as much. You've seemed to have had your share of troubles with the speed, so the decision might be that much easier for you. Anything else done to it? Paint, system?

ForceFed said:
You would have to see the Blazer to appreciate it...All I need to add to it is some tunes and a ATI procharger and its then waay faster than the MSP!
Now what do you think?
Matt

don't forget to add some confederate flag stickers and maybe a NASCAR bumper sticker...;)

mattybo said:
don't forget to add some confederate flag stickers and maybe a NASCAR bumper sticker...;)
(lol)

it's mainly the air bags and 20s that ruin the idea for me..

but to each his own.. maybe Matt finds that appealing?

Demographics play a big part here. :D I Matts area, the "lowrider" is more prevelent then a sport compact. So dont bash him for wanting a bling bling low rider :D Do waht you feel you need to do bro, and let me know what your selling off the MSP. :D

boostisgood said:
Demographics play a big part here. :D I Matts area, the "lowrider" is more prevelent then a sport compact. So dont bash him for wanting a bling bling low rider :D Do waht you feel you need to do bro, and let me know what your selling off the MSP. :D

I'm not bashing just poking fun, it's all jokes...

boostisgood said:
(uhm) I didn't know there was such a big low-rider scene in Dayton, OH ?? maybe California or Miami, but not Miamisburg?? i could be wrong.. either way, I say to him: do what YOU want!! but if you have to come on here gathering other's opinions, then you're thinking twice about it.. for me: if i'm not certain off the bat and think twice about something, then I usually find it not to be what I really want..

also: if the lowrider is more prevelant in that area, this is his chance to do something unique!! not join in with the rest of them.. (thumb)

oh well Boost: you're right and him doing what he feels he needs to do, and you could score some sweet MSP parts out of it!! :D

I would say do what you want. get the blazer and make it fast. it's not only what you wanted, but also it will save you some money.

a blazer??

I thought you had a s*** load of problems with MSP why you want to get a car that is even worse than MSP??

Oh wait, there is nothing worse than MSP....

alexlitov said:
a blazer??

I thought you had a s*** load of problems with MSP why you want to get a car that is even worse than MSP??

Oh wait, there is nothing worse than MSP....
Ummm..WHAT?
The Blazer is quite reliable and the 4.3L motor is tried and true...These trucks are not problematic to my knowledge.
Matt

Back