• shredder

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters

NRRfrogmanP5

King of the City!
Contributor
:
'16 CX-9 GT
who is ur favorite...here is the new thread with a poll...i deleated the old thread...now vote people(thumb)

Last edited:
ninjaturtle.gif

gotta go with Michelangelo, he was a party dude....but you forgot someone on the list, vanilla ice owned the turtles when he sang that song...

i voted michaelangelo because he had the best weapon. casey jones was a bad ass though.........

protejay5 said:
i voted michaelangelo because he had the best weapon. casey jones was a bad ass though.........
Casey Jones? He was a washed up hockey player with a goalie stick. He's just weak homie

I wonder if he ever boned April tho?

Now the real bad ass was Shredder. He was an all-in-one can opener, bottle opener, shredder, and some other s*** too, bottom line he was a sharp motha fucka. and then he became SUPA SHREDER!!! what ever the **** that means, he just added three blades and took some steriods.

plus he trained rocksteady and Bee-bop, the hip-hop combo, he really knew how to reach out to the young kids.

and the Brain? wow that thing was always pissed.

and we got to give it up to the Foot Soilders too, the karate trained idiots that always had the turtles out manned by like 50 to 1 and still managed to lose.

Wtf am i saying, I so bored at work

mixmaster_matt said:
but you forgot someone on the list, vanilla ice owned the turtles when he sang that song...
haha, you stole what I was going to say!!

My vote goes to Vanilla Ice

krang? rocksteady and bebop? booo what lamebrains - the cartoon was great but man those freaks weren't even in the original comics (showing my age on this one :()

Leo is the best! Come flying across the room and chop your ass in half hell yeah!!!!

Back