My unichip is here

Fantastic! Everyone is on the Unichip wagon now! I cant wait to hear some feedback!

right now i am waiting to call corksport until the west coast wakes up, right now the car idles but if you hit the gas it stalls. :(

Holy quick install batman. Maybe start a thread about this since there are quite a few users out there now?

the install is very easy not like the wire in link plus ecu i had on my subaru. well i guess since i won't be ripping around in my new unichip powered msp i can go finsih changing the head gaskets on my sisters boyfriends car:(still no luck the car just shuts off so they "corksport" is going to send me a new harness to rty and if that doesn't work then i guess emanage here i come.

Wow this is the first time I have heard of anyone having a problem with the unichip. Hope it gets all sorted out.

yeah lucky me. i think the chip is mapped wrong because it runs so rich that it dies. but i guess if the harness is messed up and the car isn't getting crank signal then it could do this aswell. gbourdon where are you in nh perhaps it would work on your car? since i have other mods like a fmic and such

I am about a half an hour north of Concord. If you dont have it resolved by the weekend I would be willing to meet you or you could head up and try it out. I have a stock motor.

ahh no need there is definately something wrong with it so no need to have you troubled
Gbourdon said:
I am about a half an hour north of Concord. If you dont have it resolved by the weekend I would be willing to meet you or you could head up and try it out. I have a stock motor.

Well I know one mod that I'm not going to waste my money on. Too bad I don't have an extra $1300 laying around so I can get the Ion turbo-back exhaust!

Don't give up yet on the unichip we are still working on it it just takes time for the mail. being that i am on the other side of the country from corksport.
BostonMSProtege said:
Well I know one mod that I'm not going to waste my money on. Too bad I don't have an extra $1300 laying around so I can get the Ion turbo-back exhaust!

well today a second chip arrived and i put it in and low and behold it runs great. no more hit the gas and wait for it. the motor finally runs like it should have and this is at stock boost. so after all the waiting i must say it is worth it, no more hesitations or any of the stumbles. can't wait to hit the track with a smoth powerband.

Back