Our Panels Are Too Sensitive...

HammondMSP

:
MSP
Got my car on Jan 31st.

As of today I have 4 minor dents (dings) that need to be removed. It sucks; and it keeps happening. I always try to park way out in the back of the parking lot and even at my apartment pick the best possible spot.

Anyway, now I have to fix this with the Dent repair guy. Anyone who has fixed minor dents, how much did you end up paying? Thanks in advance for the info!

Agreed!
I don't have a spd and my car has side mouldings I STILL have a ding...right front passenger 6 inches beside the keyhole.
It's those dam SUVs

i got quoted at $85 to take a semi-big dent out of my rear quarter. he said it's usually $125 but he detailed my car so he said $85. if they can get them out from the outside, shouldn't be too expensive.

Damn man ur pretty lucky! Wish I was in Canada, nice weather and hella clean!

But yeah, those dings are getting to me:eek:

Hope it's only like $20 a dent...

I was quoted about $100 per dent if they are up to one inch in diameter and the paint is not chipped. $150+ per dent if they are bigger than that. I only went to one place, and this was for my 1990 Integra, so I changed my mind real quick...

I used to work for the Admin at Enterprise-Rent-A-Car. THey pretty much contracted Dent Pros to remove all the door dings and scratches before they sell off the rentals. He is the one that told me the normal rates. But he told me that If I ever wanted to remove the dents from the Integra, to just pull it on the lot one day, and slip him a hundred and he would de-dent me. Actually $100 would have been a good deal since I could count something like 20 on the hood, and another 15-20 on each door! You think the Mazda has thin metal, drive a Honda for a while. I could dent that just by looking at it funny...

Man, I have a huge dent, scratch on my driver front panel, like 250 bux, it's chipped, damaged the panel pretty good(scuffed really bad), and the dent is in like two places...someone clocked the car in a parking lot

Back