Has anyone had difficulty running 18" wheels????

WhiteRockMSP

:
2003.5 Yellow Mazdaspeed Protege
I have a 2003.5 Yellow Mazdaspeed. I have been told that there is no room to install 18" wheels. Please let me know if that isn't the case. In addition, does anyone know of a good turbo upgrade for this car??

Thanks so much
WhiteRockMSP. (dance) undefined

if you get the right offset you wont have any problems man, the only problem is bumps, watch out for those because you ain't gonna have much rubber there :D

If your serious about turbo upgrades talk with Essentialspeed, they have cars there right now with GT28RS and GT30 turbos www.essentialspeed.com

oh and welcome to the board ;)

WhiteRockMSP said:
I have a 2003.5 Yellow Mazdaspeed. I have been told that there is no room to install 18" wheels. Please let me know if that isn't the case. In addition, does anyone know of a good turbo upgrade for this car??

Thanks so much
WhiteRockMSP. (dance) undefined
the things I wan't to say right now...!
forget it I'll just keep my mouth shut.

tekkie said:
if you get the right offset you wont have any problems man, the only problem is bumps, watch out for those because you ain't gonna have much rubber there :D

If your serious about turbo upgrades talk with Essentialspeed, they have cars there right now with GT28RS and GT30 turbos www.essentialspeed.com

oh and welcome to the board ;)

thank you very much!!!!
WhiteRockMSP

Back