Anyone want a FREE DG Motorsports Carbon Fiber interior package?

nictlg7

Banned
:
2003.5 Titanium MSP, 2000 Mercury Cougar ST200
Sorry I tricked you. (evil)
Actually, though...I have the next best thing to free: Clearance!!
I just purchased the DG Motorsports downforcers and rear trunk trim piece. I wanted the rest of the pieces as well: engine cover, interior pieces, and side sills. I didn't have the cash for those, though. I have to get my engine management and full exhaust and EBC still. Cosmetic should come after I tackle the performance hang-ups. I don't want to miss these awesome prices, though!! If anyone wants just the radio trim piece and the matching cupholder/shift surround, let me know! I want the piece that goes around the gauges, and the armrest, since those are both so plain. I like the silver around the radio and shifter though, so I want to keep those in place for now. I would like to replace the fake carbon fiber around the radio, but I hear there are kits that have those pieces along with the ones for the vents and around the door handles and whatnot. I will find those. I also may keep the one for the passenger side airbag/glove box area. If someone really wants that piece, I might be willing to sell it from the kit as well. The price of the package is normally $350, it is selling for $198!! I want 2-3 pieces of that ony for now. If someone is interested in just the few pieces and wants to save some money, let me know! I will need payment before I order it though, my cash flow is thin since I just bought the other stuff and paid bills. Thanks! Nic

Attachments

• DSCN6895.jpg
    DSCN6895.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 353
  • CorkSport GaugeBezel.bmp
    586 KB · Views: 264
  • DG CupShiftPlate.bmp
    977.1 KB · Views: 2,217
Last edited:
www.mazdaformance.com in the Clearance section. I just want to split the package with someone, though. I want 2-3 pieces of the 5 piece package. Let me know if anyone is interested in that deal. Thanks!

Wow they got some good deals on there!! Just wondering if anyone has bought anything from this company? Ive got my eye on that big brake kit just want to hear some feedback from other peoples experience with them

Will the CF interior package fit a 2002 P5 auto? It says 2.5-03 that is why I'am asking. This site has some sweet deals good find (2thumbs)

I would order this immediately if I didn't have the expense of a turbo project. These deals are incredible.

How many people got in on this deal?? They sold those kits in no time!! I still want the gauge surround and arm rest cover, if anyone bought the kit, and wants to sell those pieces. I am buying the pieces from DG that go around the radio, to cover up the fake carbon fiber. So these and possibly the piece over near the airbag are the only other ones I want. If anyone wants to sell me the carbon fiber pieces, let me know. Thanks! (for stealing my idea, grrr)

Back