what to do today

:
GLA45
ok, so the guy who gives me stuff to do hasn't come in yet (10am), he usually comes in at 7. he took monday off too and we get a half day tomorrow. i haven't done anything and have nothing to do, so how should i spend my day?

I'd probably research stuff on the internet about cars that has no point. I do that everyday. Then stare at my inbox.

jred321 said:
ok, so the guy who gives me stuff to do hasn't come in yet (10am), he usually comes in at 7. he took monday off too and we get a half day tomorrow. i haven't done anything and have nothing to do, so how should i spend my day?
Post away, wildman!

Replica said:
I'd probably research stuff on the internet about cars that has no point. I do that everyday. Then stare at my inbox.
masturbate (uhm)

Replica said:
yea that's what i do every day too, i was just looking for something a little more entertaining :)

you could build a list of all the things you want to do to your car, ever, and then lose it, and have to start all over again....its what I do practically everyday

jred321 said:
haha, i can start 50 threads in 1 day about nothing!
Damn straight! Be a Man!!! Create some new threads 'about not a ******* thing'. Show them who's boss - damn it!!

Back