Finally!!SRS has a release date!!!

Phoenix5

:
2K2 Sport20 Familia 5spd-C-Red!
September 1st guys,Street Racing Syndicate will finally be released.....hopefully!I hope the RX-8 or the NSX will be in it.MSP would be tight too!!

Rism said:
game looks crappy :/
Are you kidding me... Its like need for speed underground only with bets.... You can bet anythign and verything... Even the groupie girls you get :)

I been waiting for this game for almost 2 years now...

Id rather play real racing sim games like GTR or Gran turismo 4. Rather then these ricer games where they give u 1000+ ways to make ur car look like a hot wheels mobile and 5 upgrades for ur engine without even letting u tune it.

yeah, i was waiting for this game too BUT i think they blew their window. there's a better game coming out this fall (forgot the name but i posted in OFFTOPIC) fully customizeable cars w/ after market graphics and parts PLUS it will be online. whice srs won't be.....

Online,Shonline!The game is made by NAMCO, as in Tekken,Soul Calibur and of course the Ridge Racer games,so it should look awesome.I just hope it lives up to the hype.(burnout)

it was originally done by 3do which meant it would suck donkey balls

maybe namco will turn it into something good

toucci said:
it was originally done by 3do which meant it would suck donkey balls

maybe namco will turn it into something good
Namco + PS2 = Never Disappointed... I mean ridge racer and ace combat 4 are just that...

Back