Got T-boned

FlannelBoy711

:
2002 Mazda Protege 5
Got T-boned today. Pulling out of the parking lot, a couple tried to cut across the parking lot and hit me its about 1300 in damage, will have pics in a little bit.

same thing happened to me awhile back.....$4,000 in damages. Good to hear that your ok.

Those idiots that cut accross the parking lot piss me off. Oblivious fuckers. If you're going to do s*** like that at least pay attention, don't just drive around talking on your freakin cell!!! (obviously ranting from experience)

Sue them!!!

-I think I'm understanding the scenario ok, right? - they were driving through the parking lot, by going across horizontally other than vertically following the lot collumns?

correct, my dad does paint and body so i get the highest estimate hes does practically for nothing, and chign ching

FlannelBoy711 said:
correct, my dad does paint and body so i get the highest estimate hes does practically for nothing, and chign ching

At least your ok, you might as well do a custom paint job now.

Mad Hatter said:
At least your ok, you might as well do a custom paint job now.
Ya, o and i got an estimate, i figured it to be around 1300

4,400 dollars!!!!!!

In the shop for 12 days!!!!!

Oh god what rental car will they give me???

FlannelBoy711 said:
4,400 dollars!!!!!!

In the shop for 12 days!!!!!

Oh god what rental car will they give me???
Thats about right......$4k+ and 2 weeks without my 5. Their insurance company gave me a brand new sunfire....i dogged the hell out of it.

CitizenPro said:
Thats about right......$4k+ and 2 weeks without my 5. Their insurance company gave me a brand new sunfire....i dogged the hell out of it.
Ya well im 18 and they told they cant give me one or something, or i have to pay a 10 dollar fee everyday for being underage?

yeah....i didnt have insurance at the time so i had to pay $16 a day for that damn car....i got my moneys worth. I even took parts from it, and replaced my old parts from my cavalier.

**** the damages at least you walked away, my friend was T-Boned last year, unfortunately he didnt live to tell us what happened... Damn drunk drivers, they should all rot

Giallou P5 said:
**** the damages at least you walked away, my friend was T-Boned last year, unfortunately he didnt live to tell us what happened... Damn drunk drivers, they should all rot
......sorry to hear that bro.

CitizenPro said:
......sorry to hear that bro.

yeah man its a shame, 22 yrs old, only child, thats why i dun drink and drive. i value my life and so did he. But the shumck that was drinking and driving probably didn't he's in jail tho. he serving i think it was 15-30, he was on some other stuff and was wanted

Dam, I feel for you...

Hope your ok!!

Hope the other driver has insurance...

HP

FlannelBoy711 said:
Got T-boned today. Pulling out of the parking lot, a couple tried to cut across the parking lot and hit me its about 1300 in damage, will have pics in a little bit.

Giallou P5 said:
yeah man its a shame, 22 yrs old, only child, thats why i dun drink and drive. i value my life and so did he. But the shumck that was drinking and driving probably didn't he's in jail tho. he serving i think it was 15-30, he was on some other stuff and was wanted
a close friend of mine (20 at the time)spun out on the freeway one night, and while he was trying to get off the road he was hit by an SUV....died instantly. We still dont know who hit him....fucker never stopped. We're guessing it was some young retarted kids.....it was Mardi Gras weekend.

CitizenPro said:
a close friend of mine (20 at the time)spun out on the freeway one night, and while he was trying to get off the road he was hit by an SUV....died instantly. We still dont know who hit him....fucker never stopped. We're guessing it was some young retarted kids.....it was Mardi Gras weekend.

wow man, really sorry to hear that, it sux losing someone close over some stupid s***, and other poples stupidity

Back