Saw a Red P5 today..

Lord_Zath

...So I was at Panera Bread w/a ******* hot chick co-worker when a guy in his 20's pulled up w/a wife and kid. On the way out, I said "hey that's a nice red P5 you got there." He gave me a blank stare and said "huh?" I said "your red Protege 5." Again, blank stare. Then I finally said "You know, the red wagon you pulled up in." His response:

"I hate it." (shocked)

LZ

haha, guess it was the family-mobile to him...

he prolly drives a V6 mustang automatic (rofl)

Nope. But at least she was greatly interested when a Nissan Sentra with a SiR badge (he also had a huge R sticker on his side windows, a fart can exhaust, but at least he kept the stock spoiler) passed in front of us and I screamed "RICER!" She was actually interested in why the guy ahead of me was an idiot and joined in pointing and laughing when we passed him up. It was good times.

LZ

he obviously doesnt understand the full ability of the p5. he probably thinks its just a stupid wagon to lug the kid and wife around in, but has never truly driven it. he would probably love it if he actually DROVE it. his wife probably doesnt let him though.

like protegeV said, "he prolly drives a V6 mustang automatic"

protejay5 said:
. . . he probably thinks its just a stupid wagon to lug the kid and wife around in . . .
BTW, anyone know how to get infield clay out of the perforations in the leather seats?

Little league playoffs on a muddy infield = teh suck for leather seats.

rktktpaul said:
BTW, anyone know how to get infield clay out of the perforations in the leather seats?

Little league playoffs on a muddy infield = teh suck for leather seats.

man is that a b**** to get out. i have cloth so luckily it kinda rubed out, but baseball dirt is tough. i would try to vacum it out or something. i wouldnt wipe because it will just smash it further into the crease.

im used to off topic s*** (being that i frequently post in the IL section), but that was just out of left field.

Back