Facelift???????????

Facelift???? I need everyones opinions Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey I myself was thinking that there should be no problem putting on the front bumper & side skirts of a MP3/P5, and the rear bumper of an MP3 onto my ES. Does anyone know if this will work? I want to give my ES that sporty ZOOM ZOOM look that the MP3/P5 have. See the pic of the car I have right now, and tell me what you people think!!!!!!!

Whats done to the car

18' Motegi MR7 with Pirelli P7000sport tires
H&R Sport springs
Monster Flow short ram air intake
Tanabe Exhaust
3M Rock paint chip protection
Light tint all around

Last edited:
Here is one pic

Attachments

• mr7a.jpg
    mr7a.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 686
replacing the front bumper, you will also have to replace the upper and lower front grill, the bumper rebar, the wheel wel liners, and find something to fill the fog light holes. (either the mazda ones or aftermarket versions)

I like you rims, did you order them off ebay, if so how much did they cost with shipping. Also how do they fit, because I was thinking of getting them. Thanx

rear bumper

and the rear bumper of an MP3 onto my ES. Does anyone know if this will work?

the rear bumper will not fit from a pr5 to another protege. they are different. i know this because wings west makes that body kit for the MP3 anf the rear bumper will not fit on the Pro5 because they are different. i am thinking becase of the placement of the hatch and lights.

BTW i love those wheels!

the mp3 has a rear skirt , not a different bumper than the es. the pro5 is shorter behind the rear wheels, that is why the bumpers are not interchangable with the sedan.

njaremka said:
replacing the front bumper, you will also have to replace the upper and lower front grill, the bumper rebar, the wheel wel liners, and find something to fill the fog light holes. (either the mazda ones or aftermarket versions)

How much did all the parts cost? not including labor and painting.

thanx

Back