Mazda Models

MP3skaterNC

JDM *****.
:
slotege mp3
After reading a long post on i-club about model cars i started wondering "are there any familia or 323 models out there that i could make a mini MP3 out of......" So I searched www.hlj.com for a while, and no familia sedans :( . so my question is does anyone know of any model protege's anywhere, cause the shelf in my room is desperate for a mini-mp3.

if there are none i guess the question is if any company will step up and make an mp3, p5, or protege model, hell id be happy if there was a p5 and a protege5 model somewhere, do alittle kit bashing and presto an mp3. yay.

maybe someday there will be a kit, until then i guess ill build wrb subaru's :p

seems someone ask this before....maybe it was on another board...ANYWAY...i went out on the net searching for quite a while at model companies....all that sort of thing....model clubs....distributors.....hobby stores.....and I was unable to find one anywhere.....for the sedan OR the wagon/hatch. certainly doesn't mean its not out there....but I certainly couldn't find one.

some company at carlisle said they hoped to have protege models out by this winter...screw plastic, i want the nitro mp3!!!!!

Wings West should scrap the Focus di-cast and do one of their MP3.

Off the subject. Don't really like VW golfs but check out the new wings west kit, it's pretty bad ass if your a totally stick out in the crowd ricer fan.

i was recently in chinatown, s.f. i know of a store there that sells two things...japanese pr0n and car models...lol...my kind of store...anyways...i was browsing the mazda section i didn't see any 323s or proteges at all...not one sedan it was all rx7s, miatas, 787s...of course then you go over to the honda section and there's civics, accords and other not so great cars...uhhhh...why they so mean to mazda

come on peeps! we need these, and there is also a protege5 thread on that forum/.

Back