NEPOC MEET: F1 Boston, MA - 8/1/04

NeverSober said:
I will come I guess, but I don't have to pay anythign right? Mark you want to bring those rims then?

chris
sure! (thumb) can't wait to get them out of the garage!!!

tentative meeting time right now is 12pm. I'll probably try to book it around 2 or 2:30.

No sir I cannot attend :( Sucks because this is the date I wanted. I am going on a canoe trip that weekend. Gone all weekend of course. Usually we go the 3rd weekend in july but this year it is the last weekend.

Sorry to be a loser and miss another meet.

Ah, that sucks greg. I guess you can still race on your canoe against other canoes? :D
where are you canoeing?

Last edited:
I can't make 12:00 but can be there for 2 or 2:30. Is that when the racing will begin? How long will we be racing and are we doing anything after?

a223818 said:
I can't make 12:00 but can be there for 2 or 2:30. Is that when the racing will begin? How long will we be racing and are we doing anything after?
12pm is the tentative meet up time there - just hang out in the parking lot, check out the place, go out for lunch, have some drinks, put new wheels on baby chris' car, etc.

Reservations can only be made 2 days in advance so I won't have the exact racing time until next Friday when I call them, at this point I can only try for certain times that we prefer. I just need to know the exact number of people when I make the reservation because at that point I will be paying for everyone at once.

I called them a while ago and just called now to get the updated info. The track we're using, track 1, is reserved for events for 11-12:30 and 2:30-3. The race is a ten minute race and 11 people can be on the track at a time. If you can be there around 2 then I'll try to book for sometime between 2-2:30 or after 3. I'd like to have us racing on the same track/time at least once. If people want to race more after/before that they can, the track is first come first serve and you can just jump in a race.

If you guys have other racing time preferences let me know.

Afterwards? I don't know the area at all so I don't know of restaurants or fun runs that lurk around there. I picture a post cruise and eating somewhere. People, ideas?

Last edited:
Back