Tired of overpriced downpipes???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the money waiting here for the first person that makes an affordable 3" s-pipe replacement. It'll be paid for immediately, no questions asked. I've decided that this is my first major mod (along with the rest of the exhaust), and I'm getting anxious! Help me! This money is burning a hole in my pocket!

Spooled said:
I have the money waiting here for the first person that makes an affordable 3" s-pipe replacement. It'll be paid for immediately, no questions asked. I've decided that this is my first major mod (along with the rest of the exhaust), and I'm getting anxious! Help me! This money is burning a hole in my pocket!

Dude i'm with ya on that

msp35 said:
Dude i'm with ya on that
We are aiming to get the S-pipe replacement ready by the end of the month. Huricanes have delayed us a bit.

Perrin will be releasing S/J Pipe combo in 4-8 weeks to make their exhaust a full turboback system as well.

dsm disappeared for a while ..

i saw a thread a little bit ago that was releasing some new maps for hsi afc, but other than that, he's been really absent.

must be hard at work on some hardcore msp parts. (headbang)

warrier04 said:
dsm disappeared for a while ..

i saw a thread a little bit ago that was releasing some new maps for hsi afc, but other than that, he's been really absent.

must be hard at work on some hardcore msp parts. (headbang)
Yeah, today was the originally planned release date for his new product. I don't think it's ready yet though. He still hasn't said what it is.

Yes unfortunately we got blow off for the svt focus....the guy went down and did the test fit and the test pipe was almost finished, and then we were booted to make room for Sport Compact's svt focus build up project....So basically we got shafted b/c we don't have much publicity....on another note the new FTC is finished, yes thats why i've been non-appearing for a while....should have the results including dynos, prices, options and what not here towards the beginning of next week...should give a big round of applauds to 10lbsmocc, as he has been working with us the past 2 months to make this happen...currently running around the streets of CA with our first one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back