Thread: Reviews for ACCOLADE (www.body-kit.com)

Founder

Blog Entries

Reviews for ACCOLADE (www.body-kit.com)

Please post reviews in this thread if you have purchased and/or installed products from ACCOLADE (www.body-kit.com)...thanks.

Black Mica MSP

my friends car used to be on the intro page to their site
    - MAZDASPEED Protegé #77 -
    Appearance: 2 Sparco Torino 2 Front Seats - Rear Seats Reupholstered With Sparco Material - Door Panels Reuphostered With Sparco Material - Shaved Trunk - Full Buddy Club 2 Body Kit - Evo VIII License Plate Bracket - ViS Carbon Fiber Evo Hood - Sparco Hood Pins - DGM Carbon Fiber Grill - Erebuni Eyelids - APC Euro Style Tail Lights - Headlight Assembly Painted Black - 3" Pilot Fog Lights - Limo Tint
    Audio/Electronics: APEX'i Turbo Timer - Viper 350HV Alarm - Eclipse 55090 DVD Head Unit - DLS Iridium 6.3 Components in Custom Kickpanels - Myron & Davis 8" Monitor in the Dash - Zapco C2K6.0X Amplifier - Optima Red Top Battery
    Performance: DriveShaftShop Upgraded Axles - Rotorworks Front and Rear Rotors - Axxis Metalmaster Brake Pads - Custom 3" Turbo-Back Exhaust - APEX'i N1 Muffler - MAM FMIC - Greddy Type-RS Blow-off Valve - Spec Stage 3 Clutch - Spec Lightened Flywheel - Quiaffe LSD - Kartboy Short Shifter
    Awaiting Installation: 2 12" Image Dynamics IDmax Subwoofers - Zapco C2K9.0XD Amplifier - Zapco C2K2.5X Amplifier - PIAA Ion Crystal H3 Fog Light Bulbs - Mintblue Front Bumper - Mintblue Eyelids - APC Carbon Fiber Hood - DGM CF Mirror Covers - DaveB Brushed Rings

"Don't expect overwhelming power, staggering grip or retina
    damaging brakes. Instead, this car lets you blend acceleration,
    handling and braking into one seamless and very fast dance"

Donated: $58.08

OPTION WAGON

fast shipping, great quality fiberglass with eyelids! cant wait to see more great products from them for our cars!

Efren

TEAM PRO5 12 mutha fukn Years and Still Zooming!
    CR3 MOTORSPORTS

Little Asian Member

2002.5 protege5

great service, great prices, great products. let the eyelids speak for themselves:

if i were an enzyme i would be DNA helicase so i could unzip your genes (rei)

if i was endoplasmic reticulum, how would you want me: smooth or rough? (rei) (lol)

Black Mica MSP

umm are those painted?
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

myother car is an auto :( azeli73's Avatar
    Donated: $15

•2002 Protege 5 Turbo•

nope. he just slapped them on to test fit them. Look like a good fit.

Little Asian Member

2002.5 protege5

yeah, azeli's got it... fresh out of the box, just putting them on to see how close of a match they were and how much work they needed. let's just say after painting them, a little double sided sticky tape is all that would be needed.
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Registered Member

Bad Service

Purchased full bodykit. They guaranteed 3 week shipping. It's now 4 weeks and counting. Before purchase, I would get same day replies to any inquiries. After payment, it took 2 weeks to get a reply saying the parts were shipped and after that no word or response to inquiries or requests for a tracking number.

This is actually in line with most of the other reviews I have read about Accolade. I brought this up with Chris Peterson who is the contact for Accolade and got a reply that they would guarantee 3 weeks shipping (but no word on what happens if they can't meet that guarantee.....).

I even told him to let me know if it would take longer because i have to schedule bodyshop time..... still no word.

The above postings are probably the exception to the norm. I am fairly confident that someday i will recieve what i paid for...... hopefully.

Registered Member

Mazda, P5 Till i Die

RotoZoon, this person Chris Peterson is a scam artist. Its not a real name. If you enter their address in the USA on google maps it comes up as a house. http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...ida+33157&z=16

Many people have complained about never seeing their parts or money again, If you paid to Sri Lanka you're just asking for injustice and a horrible experience to come your way..

They will just ignore you, if your parts come it will most likely be incomplete and you will have to pay a huge amount of money to get it out of customs.. I feel for you!! The quality of the parts is very poor too!