dissatisfied with mazda service

yonutz

:
2004 Mazda 3s
got my first oil change today, it cost me $25.63. on the paper, it said free car wash, i didn't get one. they didn't use that paper on the floor mat to prevent stains, my mats got black. didn't even get a next oil change reminder sticker on the window. when i had my civic, the honda dealership, always washed the car/vacuum, cleaned the rims, checked everything, used a reminder sticker, and made sure everything was right. anybody else have similar experiences with mazda service, do they all suck or just the dealership i go to.

i got my first oil change free and free car washes for life. who the **** is your dealer? what an asshole

yeah, i think it's your dealer. i'd call customer service over there and give them an earful about how dirty your mats are

so this isn't usual for mazda dealerships huh, yea the dealership is called douglas mazda/mitsu, i'm starting to hate them, first they sucker me into paying msrp for my 3 and their service sucks too, i'm gonna look elsewhere for oil changes n such.

jflo said:
yeah, i think it's your dealer. i'd call customer service over there and give them an earful about how dirty your mats are
Sorry to hear of your experience. They are rated through Mazdausa i.e. 5 star service etc.. Call the dealer and talk to the serviced manger (use sugar not vinegar if you know what I mean) let him in on youe experience in his servive dept. If you are not satisifed w/ his response all MazdaUSA and let them know what happened w/ your experience. They will get back to the dealer, trust me.
My dealer gave me a free oil change if I put all 10's on the survey.

Goodluck,
Tim

yonutz said:
so this isn't usual for mazda dealerships huh, yea the dealership is called douglas mazda/mitsu, i'm starting to hate them, first they sucker me into paying msrp for my 3 and their service sucks too, i'm gonna look elsewhere for oil changes n such.
Mazda/Mitsu? That explains a lot. Their service department is probably running pretty tight profit margins for all the warranty work they're doing on Mitsubishis.

Change your own oil. It's unbelievably easy! You'll really enjoy it because it'll help you learn more about your car.

My dealer treated me like a King. Good service and a car wash that I didn't expect, all for $18.95.

yonutz said:

Nobody sucked you in.

I bet they didn't have a gun to your head making you to sign for a car ownership.... (confused)

RonH said:
My dealer treated me like a King. Good service and a car wash that I didn't expect, all for $18.95.

A lot like my dealer, except I dont get free car washes :confused:

Back