I'm moving and I need help please!

1 PHAT 5

:
1PHAT5
I am moving on the 30th of June. I dont have that much stuff but I do have a few items that I cannot move myself, namely a 36" tv and entertainment center. I am moving from a room on the 2nd floor of a house to the 2nd floor apt in my house.

If anyone could help me move I would be in your debt. I am willing to buy pizza, beer or even detail you're Mazda. LOL!

So if ya can help please reply. Thankyou.

if you live in bellevue i can help you after work, i don't have my son that week so it wouldn't be a problem. i can probably be over around 4:30 or 5. just let me know if that's too late i can see if i can get out of work early to help. i am not a very big guy so i don't know how much i can help!!

Spapster said:
if you live in bellevue i can help you after work, i don't have my son that week so it wouldn't be a problem. i can probably be over around 4:30 or 5. just let me know if that's too late i can see if i can get out of work early to help. i am not a very big guy so i don't know how much i can help!!

Well I was looking at starting earlier if I can. I will most likely work till noon, then head over to start loading the truck. We don't have a ton of stuff and we are moving little bye little each day. Storing it in the front porch of our house. Just a few things that I really need help with, namely a 36" tv, heavy Beyotch, and shoving my kingsize mattress up the stairs.

Whenever you can help I would greatly appreaciate it. Thankyou.

Here's an update: I am moving today and hope to be done today ( Friday ). I don't want to give everyone the sob story of why. it basically boils down to financial reasons. I am moving to Shenandoah, IA. Its about 1 hour from Omaha. I will still be working in Omaha for now. I want to assure everyone that I am 100% committed to making the club a success and fun for all involved. My phone number will be changin soon. For now it is 402-813-0515 if any needs to call me. Use my email or the club email if that fails till I get a new cel phone.

This was a quick decision as it was made yesterday afternoon. There are several reasons why this move is taking place. As far as how long I will be living there, I can't answer that at this time.
Just know that I am here for everyone.

MSP5 said:
Here's an update: I am moving today and hope to be done today ( Friday ). I don't want to give everyone the sob story of why. it basically boils down to financial reasons. I am moving to Shenandoah, IA. Its about 1 hour from Omaha. I will still be working in Omaha for now. I want to assure everyone that I am 100% committed to making the club a success and fun for all involved. My phone number will be changin soon. For now it is 402-813-0515 if any needs to call me. Use my email or the club email if that fails till I get a new cel phone.

This was a quick decision as it was made yesterday afternoon. There are several reasons why this move is taking place. As far as how long I will be living there, I can't answer that at this time.
Just know that I am here for everyone.

Hope the moving went smoothly. Look forward to hearing how you are doing in your new home.....

Well the move is basically done. I am so tired and sore. BIG THANKS to Spapster for coming over to help me move my Tv. Couldn't of done it without him.
Kinda why I have been outta the loop. Sorry bout that. Now its just time to find a spot for everything. Just so everyone knows, I moved to Shenandoah, IA. Its about an hour from Omaha. My finace is from there and her dad is having some health problems. The best things for us now. I dont want anyone to think this is a bad thing cause i am still devoted to this club 100% and I will eventually end up with a huge garage to work on cars and such.

Back