Roll Call

Wicked_Alien

:
MP5 White 5 speed
I am new to this forum and I didnt see a roll call so if you would post your loocation, car year, model, color, and any mods that would be great and I would also like to get to meet everyone. I will put together a meet just need to know how many are comming. Hopefully this will become a sticky for all new people to sign in on.

Puyallup, P5, 2003, White, stock

http://protege5.com/vbb225/showthread.php?t=49101

That said, welcome... WE once upon a time (a couple months ago) had a pretty strong presence, but it seems that everyone ran away for the summer or something *shrug* I think even Rob might'a gotten driven off by general lack of intrest as well.... ahwell hopefully something'll happen.

I'm just too busy with work. Selling cars suck. Unless I'm making big bucks on the deal. :D

hey thats reminds me I have a muddy lookin to get a new 3 possibly.....ill have to send him your way.

wicked - welcome to the forusm, great bunch of people here. I am still workign ona web site for the wa mazda group but I have completely scrapped it twice now in favor of a restart on a new idea...too much of a perfectionist i guess. should be done soon though.

WUSSUP..... i havent been driven away too far !! just busy fixing my trunk before i meet up with you tomorrow poseur!! i drive an es-t!! live in oak harbor and try to meet just abt anywhere but nobody tends to show up. plus i go enter every show within like 250 miles from me so you will see me there!! but none of these guys want to compete against me so i go with my other friends that like to show!!
welcome to the board btw
rob

believe me as soon as I can deem my car show ready, ill be with yah all over the place.

its getting to that point that takes a while.

i'd show, if i had money....rob, if you got anyone that wants a MSP in their booth, let me know.

Back