Best Buy memorial day sale?

:
07 F150 HD
Anyone here work for best buy and know if they are going to be having a memorial day sale sunday-monday?

Im about to buy a $900 TV which was 850 2 weeks ago ant 825 this past week but its back to 900 now and im assuming theres some kind of special deal goin on this weekend which would be why the sale thats on right now ends on saturday........

I got my 10% off coupons in the mail for the memorial day weekend. if you're on the
mailing lists you should of gotten one.

don't sales end saturday cause the new week starts on sunday with the sunday paper
salescircular.

meorial day they usually run a 1 day sale.. kind of like the day after thanksgiving. they call them blacklists.. u can find them listed online. let me look around.
John

thats what i was thinking of cuz i used those blacklists from christmas/thanksgiving but i didnt know if memorial day was a big enough deal

Yeah, they're just having a "10% off any 1 item with this coupon" sale. I got them in the mail but also in an email where it tells you to print the coupon off and bring it in. If I get around to it I'll forward it to you if you have an email address....

yea, we just got one of those in the mail

I actually bought the TV last night. normall 899, it was an open box item. The exact TV i wanted was just discontinued so since they wont be receiving anymore it became a clearance item, one was taken out of the back, taken out of its box and put on open box sale for like 770. then there was 10% off all open box items last night so i got it for like 700 bucks....... woohooo!

Back