Tokico Illuminas Setting Question?

Mplvan

:
2002 Miata SE, 2002 P5
Just wondering what setting people are running with. I'm set at 4 all around with Eibach prokit. Which setting would be best for autox? Oh stock p5 sways for now. Also should I change my sway bars? Thanks Louie

Daily I run 2 or 3 all the way around, and for auto-x soft in the front and stiff in the rear to make the car rotate better. I have them set right now 1 in the front and I think 2 or 3 in the rear and can make the back end come out easily on exit ramps. I also have MP3 springs and a 21.5mm rear bar....

i used to run 2 in front and 3 in back daily, but tucson's streets are a little rough, and my interior was making funny noises, especially in back. i switched to 1 all the way around and it's much better now. for spirited driving, a quick turn of the screw driver to 3 and 4 and even 4 and 5 makes TREMENDOUS difference.

Mplvan said:
Just wondering what setting people are running with. I'm set at 4 all around with Eibach prokit. Which setting would be best for autox? Oh stock p5 sways for now. Also should I change my sway bars? Thanks Louie

For autocross, try higher in back, softer in front, 4R, 2F for example for asphalt. For concrete, maybe 4-5R, and 1-2F. Concrete always seems to bring out more push.

Back