New Mazda Club

those are the only two choices begin considered for the name? have fun this weekend guys....ill see ya at the next meet hopefully.

AutoBox said:
those are the only two choices begin considered for the name? have fun this weekend guys....ill see ya at the next meet hopefully.
yeah, seriously. I think most of us agree that with the attitudes of the people in our group "enuthisiasts" fits much better than the exclusive and elitist sounding "club"

whoa Lisa, are you tryin to make me look like i am crazy(laugh)

I typed out a response to your question and once I post it, your post was baleeted (lol)

Alright guys and gals. Are we all set to meet on the 29th (obviously those that can make it)? My $.02 is I def like Mazda and I def like Enthusiast. If the word "club" is an issue for some people (Ray) we can possibly make other arrangements. I don't see any negative connotation with the word. And I certainly don't see how it can be made to appear with an "elite" connection, but I am a blonde after all. Lisa and I do like the name, and I would like to know if anyone can second it, so we can make it official and move on. We have decals to make people :) So, all those in favor of Mazda Enthusiast Club?
1. #878MSPChick

sorry, didnt mean to sound too defensive or psycho about it...its not a big deal...

But I still think MAME(Mid-Atlantic Mazda Enthusiasts) sounds better. So do clowny and Luis...they said so :D

imma be there for the meet of course :D

ok, I'll vote for it if you put Mid-Atlantic in front of MEC...unless you plan on making this a national club with state and regional chapters...then MEC makes perfect sense :D

Maryland Club?

I was reading through the tread about a Maryland Mazda club. Is it still up and running? I would really like to join a club the the Maryland area. Where do you guys meet? When? How do I get into the club?

Blue_Bullett said:
I was reading through the tread about a Maryland Mazda club. Is it still up and running? I would really like to join a club the the Maryland area. Where do you guys meet? When? How do I get into the club?
There is a club in the Maryland/No Virginia area.. called MEC.. it is definitely up and running! We meet a lot in the spring/summer months! Just check the Mazda Enthusiasts Club section on the boards.. joining is as easy as coming out to a get together, expressing an interest and meeting me, 878MSPChick, or Titanium.. (co-founders and the prez)

Back