First official Pic of my car

protegeV

:
Mazda...uh, something
Ok, i posted some when i got it, but it was stock...nothing to see.
I got a few mods done, namely the tint today. So I took a pic...and yes, that is my house, before you ask.

beautifulSHOT.jpg

Im glad you like the house(I only put the disclaimer cuz every time a post a pic of one of my cars, I get the obligatory...is that your house???) but what do ya think about the car...I wanted to wait till monday to take a pic cuz it will be lowered, but I couldnt wait.

of course i like the car. tint looks good. what % is that?

j00r h0Ws3 iZ sT!LL hU000j!!!

well looks like you are on your way! Pretty soon it will be that car that is in your sig. :p
NIccccccccce house. You dont see many like that here in Florida. I miss that area :(

OMFG!

Your house is the ****** shiznit!
Hell with the car.....MOD THE HOUSE!
Matt

1st. that is an awesome house. when you throw a party, make sure and let us know.

2nd. that is an awesome tint!!! and i see you also tinted the front windshield.. is that ok with the laws there?

of course its illegal. I wasnt gonna do it, but the place I got it done is actually offering it as an extra and its on their "price board." So when the guy mentioned it to me i was like, "uh...well, um...HELL YEAH" (lol)

here's the tinting, its pretty complex, lol.

Doors and hatch - 20%
Rear side hatch windows - 5%
Sunroof - 5%
Windshield - 50%
Visor Strip - 5% on top of the 50% which makes 2.5%

overall I am completely happy. It was expensive...$375 with the visor strip being free, and getting $50 off the windshield tint. But its well worth it. This shop is the best in the area, and they have a no fault warranty...I scratch it, they replace it...end of story

about the obvious illegality...Fortunately for me, I have a friend who is a trooper, so If I get an RO for it(in MD there is no fine, you get a repair order that states u must have it removed and signed by a state trooper) he will sign it.

btw, in real life the windshield is not as dark as it appears. if you've ever seen 50% tinting its VERY light, and barely noticeable...mostly to cut down on glare.

Devilspawn said:
That house ain't all that. I've been inside....
j/k :)
Nice pic Ray. The car is coming along nicely....
haha, yeah, thats why y'all were droolin over it (evil)

thanks man :D

protejay5 said:
wait, you tinted the windshield?!? i hope not, that is teh dangerous (no)
yeah, I know...its not that bad, I cant even tell its tinted when looking out from the inside.
I met a dude last week who had 20% on the windshield of his camaro...Now THAT is teh dangerous (mswerd)

I too like the house (a lot) and the car's alright... never was a fan of the P5 (too much like a station wagon) but there are a few on this board that I definitely like a lot. (Mattew's comes to mind) Tint, though illegal and risky if you don't know anyone in law, is definitely cool.

What's not cool are your comments about your house... "before you ask, yeah that's my house" and "that's why yall are droolin over it." Maybe I'm takin it the wrong way... if so, I appologize. I just dont' like people who are full of themselves. Fine line between confidence and cockiness. As nice as your house might be, you don't have to brag about it. As my wise mother always says... "it's not becoming of you." you're most likely rolling your eyes like I always do... but think about it!

CHICO2003 said:
I too like the house (a lot) and the car's alright... never was a fan of the P5 (too much like a station wagon) but there are a few on this board that I definitely like a lot. (Mattew's comes to mind) Tint, though illegal and risky if you don't know anyone in law, is definitely cool.

What's not cool are your comments about your house... "before you ask, yeah that's my house" and "that's why yall are droolin over it." Maybe I'm takin it the wrong way... if so, I appologize. I just dont' like people who are full of themselves. Fine line between confidence and cockiness. As nice as your house might be, you don't have to brag about it. As my wise mother always says... "it's not becoming of you." you're most likely rolling your eyes like I always do... but think about it!
thanks for the comps on the tint.

about the house...the first comment is just practical, because EVERY time I post a pic of one of my cars(past and present) someone says, "whoa, is that YOUR house." Not meant to be cocky at al.
The second comment is just kind of an inside joke with Devilspawn. Not meant to be taken literally.

Sorry if the comments offended anyone. Ask any of the people in the Mid-A who have met me, Im not a cocky arrogant person... :D

Latest posts

Back