ain't this thread dead or what

Well feel free to post some new Manitoba related topics in here and I'll be sure to reply whenever I can.

It's nice to see we have a fairly decent Manitoban population here on the forums now tho.

Attention Peggers

Big Blue, I think it's time to have a P5/MP3/Protege meet some where in the city. Maybe Canadian Tire Polo Park?
To see how many in Winnipeg are P5/MP3?Protege enthusiast...

That's a good plan...I'm always out there anyhow it seems :)

When would be good for you? The only problem is that at least so far there doesn't seem to be all that many P5/MP3 owners on here from Manitoba. I know the other MP3 owner and can contact him easily enough....and also I know one other P5 owner...do you know any others besides board members who have P5s?

This Sunday at 9pm would be nice.
So far you, chrono204 (P5) and two P5 owners who are not in the board... but I see a lot of P5 owners out there...

9 works for me as long as I get my car back by then(long story and I'll talk about it later) For now tho I'll say I'm in....I need to know everyone's names...that'd be cool.

Hi I'm Ryan! :)

Here is a good location...I like to hang out in off-topic...and now humor...always good for a laugh. :)

man..our weather sucks...it's so depressing to put on my black steelies again, you feeling the same way ryan?

man..our weather sucks...it's so depressing to put on my black steelies again, you feeling the same way ryan?

Back